Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 115 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Kindred Hospitals
Lima, OhioNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
San Antonio, Texas, TexasVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Des Moines, Iowa, IowaBeebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Richmond, Virginia, VirginiaDuke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 23017676
EEG Technician – AdventHealth Medical Group
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you’ll be caring for:
- More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
- In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs quality EEG recordings. Has the ability to scan and correlate study information. Facilitates all aspects of study completion and reporting. Is knowledgeable in and carries out all applicable processes of the department. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs quality recordings by collecting pertinent patient history information, properly preparing the patient using age specific criteria, conducting the examination, and preparing the recording for physician interpretation.
- Receives and gives report clearly to communicate patient care information to provide optimal care.
- Informs the supervisor and/or the physician of changes in the patient’s condition or abnormalities on the recording.
- Maintains supplies and equipment for patient care and maintains an orderly and efficient system for storage and retrieval of patient information.
- Archives studies, copies to appropriate storage device, and troubleshoots equipment issues.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year EEG experience or graduation from an EEG school.
- Completion of ABRET registration within two years of employment
- BLS certification
- EEG experience on Nihon Kohden software
- ABRET registration
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18569543/eeg-technicianLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005