Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1120 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
San Antonio, Texas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Chatsworth, Georgia
Internal Number: 23002760
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 8:00am till 5:00pm (1/2 Day on Friday optional)
Location: Murray Primary Care, 104 HOSPITAL DR, Chatsworth, 30705
The role you’ll contribute:
The Certified Medical Assistant works under the direct supervision of the physician, mid-level licensed provider, and in cooperation with other office staff in assisting with safe and effective patient care in compliance with established standards and protocols of Gordon Physicians Group, Gordon Hospital, and Adventist Health Systems’ goals and objectives. Responsible for routine back-office functions including the maintenance of patient flow, exam room preparation and turnover, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Places the patients in the examining room ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
- Performs EHR intake entry by going over medication lists, allergies, and other pertinent information required by the provider. Obtains vital signs, secures complaint, and enters the information into patient’s electronic medical record. Follows current Meaningful Use regulations regarding “Computerized Order Procedure Entry”.
- Assists Physicians/Providers with examination and treatment of patient and is always accessible to them.
- Assists physicians and/or PA/CNP in office surgeries using appropriate sterile procedure guidelines to ensure non-contamination of sterile field. Sets up procedure equipment and/or appropriate procedure/surgical instrument tray.
- Performs phlebotomy and laboratory tests as required by the physicians or physician assistants and in accordance to state and federal regulations, including CLIA. Routinely reviews all policies and procedures regarding CLIA Waived testing. Passes all quality assurance protocols at directed by the CLIA, via the assigned Lab Director for the clinic in coordination with hospital lab services and quality control requirements.
- Screens telephone calls for the Physicians/Providers. Takes accurate clinical messages within the limits of her knowledge and practice policy. May answer routine patient inquiries with respect to medical questions within the limits of knowledge, as directed by Physician/Provider, and clinic policy.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current medical assistant certification
- BLS/CPR certification is required.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18565273/certified-ma-or-lpn-murray-primary-careLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005