Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1472 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 23016442
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT Days - Exempt
Location: 7001 N DALE MABRY HWY, Tampa, 33614
The role you’ll contribute: Orthopedic Technician-Radiology Certified
The Director of Corporate Responsibility (CR) provides direction and oversight of the CR program functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews, promotes and evaluates compliance issues and concerns within AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) along with the other AdventHealth Medical Group facilities within the West Florida Division. Tracks and reports on regulatory changes, performs research regarding regulatory requirements, and advises team regarding education and training related to regulatory requirements. Performs compliance risk assessment in partnership with the Regional Corporate Responsibility (CR) Officer, performs monthly reviews of progress in completing all audits and monitoring tasks required by the AdventHealth (AH) Corporate Responsibility Physician Monitoring & Auditing Plan and assists the Regional CR Officer with audits and investigations in response to issues of potential non-compliance within West FL Physician Group markets.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works with Regional CR Officer (RCRO) to set strategy for the annual work plan, complete the audits and monitoring tasks in the AdventHealth (AH) Monitoring & Auditing plan, and address high risk compliance issues that may arise
· Performs ongoing risk assessments of policies, procedures, training programs, etc.; analyzes whether there are any gaps; and determines timeframes and resources necessary to address any gaps
· Assists the AHMG RCRO, legal counsel, management, key departments and committees to ensure the organization maintains appropriate forms, information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements as prescribed by state and federal laws
· Assumes responsibility of Corporate Responsibility activities at specific Physician group entities as delegated by RCRO.
· Coordinates and schedules monitoring and auditing activity for the AdventHealth Medical Group entities in the WFD.
· Attend/Conducts Corporate Responsibility Steering Committee meetings within the division. Chairs such Corporate Responsibility Steering Committee meetings as assigned or in absence of RCRO.
· Present Corporate Responsibility educational sessions to AHMG WFD Boards, Executives, Leadership and Staff as assigned by RCRO.
· Establishes key education and training initiatives and leads CR team to design education content and venues for compliance training. Ensures that AH required employee training is completed.
· Performs compliance investigations, EthicsPoint hotline responses, FairWarning investigations, perform Data Loss Prevention (DLP) investigations, and other activities for the division in association with the RCRO.
· Establishes work plan for direct reports. Oversees work of direct reports
· Assists RCRO with CR Committee meeting preparation and administration and provides other meeting assistance as needed
· Cooperates with the Department of Health and Human Services, the Office for Civil Rights, other government agencies, and organization officers in any corporate responsibility reviews or investigations
· In partnership with the RCRO, participates in the completion, review, and analysis of results of audits and monitoring activities, and prepares reports detailing the findings. Assists AHMG departments in development of corrective action plans resulting from auditing and monitoring activities
· Assumes responsibility for professional growth and development. Attends educational offerings to remain current in area of expertise
· Other responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or related field
· Minimum of five years of experience in healthcare, compliance, physician practice Operations, ethics, patient privacy, auditing, regulatory affairs, law, or a combination thereof
· Polished Presentation Skills
· Exceptional Analytical Skills
· Ability to research regulatory subjects including AHCA, Medicare, Medicaid, and other physician practice /healthcare-related laws and regulations
· Strong knowledge of physician practice operations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s degree in related field or Juris Doctor (JD)
· 3+ years of experience in a healthcare management position
· Compliance Program Development Experience
· Experience handling complex investigations
· Experience working with outside consultants and outside counsel
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18565271/director-of-corporate-responsibilityLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005