Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1364 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!DSFederal
Bethesda, MarylandNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Austin, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Remote Eligible, MarylandFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Chatsworth, Georgia
Internal Number: 23012344
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 8:00am till 5:00pm
Location: Health Depot-824 G.I. MADDOX PARKWAY, Chatsworth, 30705
The role you’ll contribute:
The Certified Medical Assistant works under the direct supervision of the physician, mid-level licensed provider, and in cooperation with other office staff in assisting with safe and effective patient care in compliance with established standards and protocols of Gordon Physicians Group, Gordon Hospital, and Adventist Health Systems’ goals and objectives. Responsible for routine back-office functions including the maintenance of patient flow, exam room preparation and turnover, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Places the patients in the examining room ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
· Performs EHR intake entry by going over medication lists, allergies, and other pertinent information required by the provider. Obtains vital signs, secures complaint, and enters the information into patient’s electronic medical record. Follows current Meaningful Use regulations regarding “Computerized Order Procedure Entry”.
· Assists Physicians/Providers with examination and treatment of patient and is always accessible to them.
· Assists physicians and/or PA/CNP in office surgeries using appropriate sterile procedure guidelines to ensure non-contamination of sterile field. Sets up procedure equipment and/or appropriate procedure/surgical instrument tray.
Performs phlebotomy and laboratory tests as required by the physicians or physician assistants and in accordance to state and federal regulations, including CLIA. Routinely reviews all policies and procedures regarding CLIA Waived testing. Passes all quality assurance protocols at directed by the CLIA, via the assigned Lab Director for the clinic in coordination with hospital lab services and quality control requirements.
· Screens telephone calls for the Physicians/Providers. Takes accurate clinical messages within the limits of her knowledge and practice policy. May answer routine patient inquiries with respect to medical questions within the limits of knowledge, as directed by Physician/Provider, and clinic policy.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Current medical assistant certification
· BLS/CPR certification is required.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18565195/certified-ma-or-lpn-health-depot-murrayLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005