Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1373 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Irving, Texas
Internal Number: 10721703
Responsible for providing accreditation services necessary for attaining and maintaining accreditation from various accrediting organizations, such as NCQA, AAAHC and or URAC. These functions should support the end-to-end survey process in preparing internal team members for surveys, address staff survey inquiries, conduct accreditation and certification mock surveys, and assist in responding to comments on the preliminary survey results. Responsible for assisting in activities pertaining to meeting and maintaining compliance with NCQA standards and regulations from regulatory bodies. Maintain, review and revise the comprehensive interdisciplinary plan for constant regulatory readiness for CHRISTUS Health Plan & Networks multi-disciplinary teams. Assists with accreditation and regulatory education and training of associates and the leadership team. Assists with meeting annual goals and objectives for the department. Additional duties include but are not limited to serving as the regulatory backup for the Accreditation Manager during survey needs, as required and other duties based on regulatory and compliance needs.
- Assists in the development, implementation, measurement and tracking of complex cross-functional NCQA accreditation activities to ensure compliance with NCQA standards and regulatory requirements. Works collaboratively with other departments to ensure a comprehensive approach and have a shared understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Interface with internal and external clients, quality committees, and departments in the review of quality improvement data and implementation of appropriate interventions to effect improvement.
- Evaluates, interprets and summarizes accreditation guidelines and manage the process for accreditation activities.
- Coordinates activities for successful accreditation surveys.
- Collaborates with and influences operational managers to resolve continued non-compliant standards.
- Assists in collecting and maintaining required documentation (evidence) in compliance with these standards and utilizes feedback to update policies/procedures/operations accordingly
- Organizes and participates in readiness assessments to prepare for accreditation survey submissions
- May interface with accreditation agencies and other regulatory and compliance bodies in absence or at the direction of manager
- As needed, assist in coordination of mock file reviews as required by assigned NCQA accreditation standards
- Provides recommendations on results of file review to ensure compliance with NCQA standards
- Serves as a technical advisor and SME in the absence of manager
- Bachelors in a health care field
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare-related experience, in addition, minimum of 1 year experience in managed care related to health plan quality; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- NCQA and URAC accreditation process experience strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience and solid knowledge ambulatory and health plan quality
- 2+ years of solid, documented experience in successfully preparing and submitting NCQA Health Plan accreditation surveys
- 2+ years of experience in quality improvement
- Knowledge or experience in AAAHC requirements preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
Full TimeAbout CHRISTUS HealthCHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18563041/program-manager-accreditationLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005