Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1517 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Sonic - Richardson,NEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobCampus Dean of RVU College of Osteopathic Medicine Utah CampusRocky Vista UniversityApplicationDetails
Location: Ivins, Utah
Type: Full Time
Salary: $350,000/Yearly Salary
Sector:College / University
Additional Information:Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: -
Rocky Vista University
Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location, Job Title, Benefits
Rocky Vista University in Ivins, UT has an opening for a
Campus Dean of Rocky Vista University - College of Osteopathic Medicine (Full-Time)
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
$350,000 - $375,000 (max) per year depending on experience. The posted salary range represents the minimum to the midpoint within RVU's compensation plan. RVU's full compensation structure provides a minimum to a maximum range. The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers a full benefits package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, along with 2 weeks (minimum) accrued paid vacation days per year, 12 accrued sick days per year, personal days, 13 ½ paid holidays and 401(K) match up to 7% based on employee's contribution. A hybrid work model with remote flexibility is also available for eligible positions.
Commitment to Inclusive Excellence: We are Rocky Vista University (RVU), a diverse, equitable, and inclusive healthcare education university that recognizes, values, and respects the commonalities and differences reflected in our students, staff, faculty, and alumni. We strive to be compassionate healthcare educators and practitioners who embrace and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
RVU is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Campus Dean will be the senior-most academic official of the RVUCOM Utah campus, supporting the Dean of RVUCOM to ensure continuity of day-to-day operations of the regional campus, additional location of the College of Osteopathic Medicine, and mission fulfillment. Job responsibilities include oversight of the faculty and staff who are dedicated to the delivery of the curriculum. The Campus Dean will work in close collaboration with the Directors and staff of auxiliary offices (e.g., Operations, Library Sciences, Student Affairs, etc.) to ensure that students receive the resources and services that have been developed to support their education. Additional responsibilities may include the cultivation and growth of external community partnerships and engagement of local, state, and regional offices and individuals who help support RVU and its programs.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee management of academic, RVUCOM admissions, personnel, financial, and administrative matters on the Utah campus
- Develop graduate medical education by working with the Sr. Associate Dean of Clinical Education through cross-campus collaboration
- Ensure that the delivery of curriculum is effective and in alignment across the UT and CO campuses while supporting the COM's mission and vision
- Be knowledgeable of all applicable accreditation standards and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Be an engaged and collegial contributor to the leadership team and facilitate the design, implementation, and achievement of University initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the RVUCOM Dean and Assistant /Associate Deans of Preclinical and Clinical Education units on their budget planning and maintenance
- Lead the financing and budgeting planning for the Utah campus while effectively integrating it into the overall COM budget under supervision and guidance of the RVUCOM Dean
- Ensure policies and regulations adopted by RVUCOM leadership, the Faculty Senate and University leadership are enforced; work on building improved and/or new policies
- Initiate, maintain, and grow partnership opportunities among various governmental, educational institutions and medical/healthcare entities in the state
- Ensure effective communication occurs across the different departments and divisions of the Utah campus including among all stakeholders (e.g., students, faculty, and staff)
- Regularly communicate with leadership and departments/divisions of the Colorado campus on key topics
- Maintain current and accurate policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed and adhered to among the various groups (students, faculty, and staff)
- Work collaboratively with other program leads, particularly the MSBS leadership and the Utah MSBS campus designee
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed to meet the goals and objectives of the organization
- Maintain the University's commitment to academic freedom, diversity, equity and inclusion, integrity, ethics, and to the commitment to excellence and integration of osteopathic philosophy and principles in all the COM's teaching, research, and service programs
- Serve on committees and taskforces of the COM and University as requested by the Dean, Provost and/or President
Marginal Job Functions
- Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects as required.
- Participate in community and professional outreach activities on behalf of the college and the university.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership and proven record of administering successful programs
- Track record of leadership on diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment for faculty, staff and students.
- Proven record of establishing positive relationships in the community and with other higher education professionals
- Ability to work in a collegial environment with supervisors (i.e., President, Provost, Board of Trustees, etc.), as well as colleagues at the COM and Deans & Directors of other RVU colleges, programs, and divisions which may be established
- Demonstrated leadership skills, vision, high integrity team orientation, fostering open working environment
- Ability to lead and inspire faculty and staff to optimal levels of productivity, while maintaining deadlines and positive relations
- Strong communication, interpersonal and performance management skills
- Commitment to excellence on both a personal and professional level, with the highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards, known for compassion, fairness, and objectivity
- Ability to travel to and work on both the Colorado and Utah Campuses
- An earned DO degree from a COCA-accredited college of osteopathic medicine
- At least five years of proven experience within the last ten years in academic leadership roles
- Good standing with all regulatory and governmental boards and agencies
- A strong record of scholarly or professional achievement
- Experience with and ability to effectively lead and work with a diverse population of students, faculty, staff, and external groups; collegial, inclusive, and personally committed to ensuring diversity and inclusion
- Published medical research experience is preferred
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional video interview for you to complete. Please watch your email including spam and promotions folder.
Rocky Vista University, on the recommendation of the COVID-19 Response Team (CRT), implemented a mandatory vaccination policy for all employees and students effective July 1, 2021. Appropriate exemptions may be considered, and individual state laws may apply.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary. The following are essential abilities and physical requirements for all positions at the University.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language;
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staffs at all levels;
- May be exposed to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties;
- May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.;
- May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices, conference rooms, and on occasion, to off-campus sites to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
PI215956207More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18560681/campus-dean-of-rvu-college-of-osteopathic-medicine-utah-campusLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005