Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 659 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Tyler, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Kindred Hospitals
Lima, OhioNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Hicksville, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Maitland, Florida
Internal Number: 23012612
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Pet Insurance*
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for:
- The Maitland Office Plaza houses our highly skilled teams that support our hospital system including Marketing, Patient Financial Services, Revenue Management, the Credit Union and Human Resources.
- The Trickle Building, a two-story office structure, creates an atmosphere of health and healing, with a healthy-style café and quaint chapel.
- The main lobby is filled with lush greenery and a light trickle of water, creating a holistic environment.
- We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
The role you’ll contribute:
The Inpatient Coder is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and interpreting clinical documentation contained in the medical record applying appropriate ICD9 and DRG codes conventions and requirements of Medicare Prospective Payment System. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets clinical documentation, seeking clarification from the physician when discrepancies exist. Effectively communicates with physicians and allied health personnel the need for comprehensive, accurate timely clinical documentation.
- Applies ICD-9 codes, ICD-10 codes, DRG codes, present on admission codes, patient status codes, and participating physician codes with an understanding of how each is used and the impact the accuracy of the data has on mortality rates, clinical quality, reimbursement, internal score cards and key quality indicators.
- Utilizes thorough understanding of the Official Coding Guidelines, Coding Clinic guidance, medical necessity and coverage determinations
- Uses critical thinking and sound judgment in decision making; keeping reimbursement considerations in balance with regulatory compliance.
- Assumes personal responsibility for professional growth, development, and continuing education to maintain a high level of proficiency.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Experienced level with at least 3-5 years acute care inpatient coding experience in a hospital setting.
- RHIA, RHIT, or CCS or certification or credential
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18560529/coding-specialist-inpatient-virtualLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005