Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 102 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Auburn, WashingtonNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Auburn, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 23008000
Pediatric Cardiology Sonographer – AdventHealth Medical Group-Orlando Peds & Adult Congenital Cardiology
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up To $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (No on call)
Location: 2501 N Orange Ave Suite 310 Orlando, FL 32804. Will also travel to Lake Mary, Melbourne, Tavares, Winter Garden, Daytona and Celebration.
The community you’ll be caring for:
- More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
- In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute:
Perform transthoracic echocardiograms of pediatric cardiology patients. Assist the Pediatric Cardiologist in acquisition of sonographic images and interpretation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Document patient weight, height, blood pressure, O2 SAT and other pertinent information depending on patient status.
- Assess sonographic images for technical quality, proper annotation and patient identification, ensuring that all relative anatomy is demonstrated.
- Help with IAC accreditation, filling out forms, formal review of echo with physician’s evaluation and quality assurance.
- Follows the accredited laboratory protocol for obtaining an echocardiogram utilizing two-dimensional images, color flow, Doppler, and m-mode where appropriate.
- Explains procedure to patient and family prior to the commencement of the test to assure cooperation and optimum test results.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in pediatric cardiology sonography, preferably with a Pediatric Cardiologist.
- At least two (2) years in Allied Health Education Program and one (1) year on the job training in echocardiography, or Completion of an approved echo
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), or
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer (RCCS) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Knowledge of cardiac ultrasound.
- Skilled in operating ultrasound equipment.
- Ability to perform fetal echocardiography is preferred.
- Fetal echo registry - preferred or encouraged to have.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18556822/echo-tech-sonographerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005