Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 922 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Sonic - Richardson,NEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobBusiness Analyst 1 - Hybrid - TexasBaylor Scott & White HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Temple, Texas
Internal Number: 23009022
The Business Analyst 1 performs activities to help systems, applications and reporting that are essential to core business processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Coordinates and facilitates process improvement initiatives, new product implementations as well as system upgrades from administrative and other idea source areas.
- Meets with department subject matter experts and judgment makers to gather and develop operational requirements for the purpose of improving on general business processes and document business requirements.
- Facilitates business workgroups for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations and information process flow.
- Diagnoses problems and find solutions to meet user requirements.
- Examines and knows business problems for the unit.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes.
- Acts as a liaison between business owners, end users and the information systems solution team.
- Develops, documents and provides ongoing management of the department standard operating procedures relative to maintaining and helping department applications and systems.
- Ensures that business requirements are traceable and testable. Accountable for sharing and incorporating organizational best practices into business applications.
- Utilizes internal and external sources to collect information and create written reports and visual representations for presentation and dissemination.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience in healthcare or managed care operations, prescription benefit management (PBM) and/or business processes
- Experience in business or quality testing and the ability to make effective business conclusions
- Able to identify, document and help implementation of efficient business solutions
- Proficient with PC-based systems including: Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn new information systems and software programs
- Programming language knowledge preferred
- Excellent data and problem-solving skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent business and technical writing skills
- Able to work well within a team environment and on separate projects
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based on position type and/or level
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18552069/business-analyst-1-hybrid-texasLoading. Please wait.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's or 4 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of Experience
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005