Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 273 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Internal Number: 8607
This position is responsible for: Providing direct technical and consultative support in the administration of the organization's staff compensation policies and practices. Performs standard compensation surveys and research studies, conducts compensation analyses, and maintains the job description and compensation databases. Primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day compensation activities and provides support and advice to HR Business Partner's regarding interpretation of policies, guidelines, and procedures. Supports Compensation Manager in project management activities.
- Additional miscellaneous duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned from time to time by employee's supervisor.
- Research and analyze competitive compensation practices in the labor supply areas and contributes to established compensation surveys and/or develops and implements custom surveys as appropriate.
- Conducts internal and external compensation analyses and, under the direction of the Compensation Manager, provides HR Business Partners and management with salary determination recommendations.
- Performs specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as specifically assigned, including analyzing data and preparation of summary reports.
- Assists and collaborates, as appropriate, in the planning, coordination, facilitation, administration, and reporting of the annual salary review program.
- Maintains and updates compensation databases and consults with HRIS regarding problems with programming and data integrity issues.
- Works with payroll personnel to implement new pay structures and helps resolve payroll issues, where appropriate.
- Interprets and may assist in development of enterprise-wide compensation policies and practices.
- Conducts job analyses to ensure compliance with Federal and state wage and hour regulations.
About NemoursNemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18541714/compensation-analystLoading. Please wait.
- Associate degree required; Healthcare experience specific to compensation preferred
- Minimum of three years experience required