Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1007 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
San Antonio, Texas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Auburn, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Wake Forest, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobRegional EMS Medical Director - Central IllinoisCarle HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Internal Number: c02e7e49daca15c08a02effd5dee300b
Carle Health is seeking a Regional EMS Medical Director to join our established Emergency Medicine team at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- This position is a .4 FTE administrative position with opportunity to do .2 - .6 FTE in EM clinical work.
- The Regional EMS Medical Director is responsible for overseeing both emergency and non-emergency EMS operations throughout a multi-county area in Illinois.
- The Regional EMS Medical Director will report to the Associate and Assistant Medical Directors of the Emergency Department at Carle Foundation Hospital as well as the Associate Chief Medical Director of Hospital Medicine.
- Assists in the coordination and oversite of technical and operational activities in assigned department.
- Maintains, annually reviews, and updates treatment protocols, documentation requirements and work processes.
- Supports department goals and initiatives to continuously improve patient care and service
- Proactively shares best practices related to workflows, continuing education, engagement, and patient satisfaction with leaders.
- Attends meetings for clinical and administrative staff as required and chair/serve on committees as requested by Carle and share appropriate information with staff.
- Academic appointment to the faculty of the Carle Illinois College of Medicine. Supports premed and medical student research and clinical experience. Directs or Co-Directs the 2-week EMS M4 elective program.
- Credentialing and provision of direct and indirect medical oversight of all EMS system agencies' personnel, including first responders, EMTs, Advanced EMTs, Paramedics, and prehospital RNs.
- Developing, overseeing, and participating in education and outreach efforts to the entire Carle Regional EMS system.
- Outreach relations to organizations outside Carle Regional EMS to form relationships and help recruit within our service areas.
- Researching, writing, and revising evidence based out of hospital care protocols.
- Performing EMS Quality Assurance, which includes system level efforts related to Trauma, STEMI, Stroke, etc.
- Leading Carle's efforts in public health, including disaster preparedness, working with law enforcement, and practicing mass gathering medicine (e.g., Illini Football, Illinois Marathon).
- Coordinating efforts with Regional Outreach to expand the scope and regional draw of the Carle hospital system as a whole.
- Pursuing integration with University of Illinois to conduct research relevant to the mission of the Illinois Fire Service Institute
- Support of regional mass gathering events, including NCAA Division I Athletics, the Illinois Marathon, and a wide range of additional large local activities on an intermittent basis.
- Support of local police specialty teams, including multiple SWAT units and the East Central Illinois Bomb Squad.
About Carle HealthRecognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18540758/regional-ems-medical-director-central-illinoisLoading. Please wait.
- Medical Degree or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine
- Candidates must be BE/BC in EMS
- Active Medical License in good standing with the ability to obtain an Illinois Medical License
- Previous work experience as a Paramedic in a 911 response system preferred but not required
- Candidates must be willing to live within Champaign County (preferably within 15 miles of Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL)
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005