Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1272 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Helena, MontanaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 23011591
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days, Monday-Friday. Occasional varied days/hours to meet business needs
Location: 7727 Lake Underhill Road, Orlando, FL
The community you’ll be caring for:
- We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area
- A recent 200,000 square-foot expansion project upgraded the hospital to 265 beds, with a spacious patient tower and 80 new private rooms designed to enhance the holistic care experience
- Annual number of emergency cases: 89,018
The role you’ll contribute: The Sr. Manager of Clinical Experience (SMCE) is a solutions-focused leader who is wholly responsible for the driving the execution and sustainability of patient experience initiatives and programs tailored to the needs of the campusâ€™ strategic business units. This role will be responsible for empowering teams to elevate patient experience to top quartile performance. The Sr. Manager collaborates with the Clinical Experience Director on a regular basis for clear direction and insight on the organizational imperatives for patient experience. The SMCE will own strategy implementation at the campus level. The Sr. Manager uses knowledge, experience and expertise in hospital operations, patient safety, quality and patient and family centered care, Press-Ganey/CMS CAHPS, and evidence-based best practices to collaboratively consult and support clinical and non-clinical leaders in the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive patient and family experience strategy for their campus/scope of responsibility.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Directly responsible for driving the execution and sustainment of initiatives and practices across the campus that produce publicly reportable HCAHPS and other patient experience performance which impact performance incentives.
- Matrix reporting responsibility to campus’ executive leaders, most directly assisting the Director(s) of nursing while also maintaining an integral alignment with the regional multi-campus Director of Clinical Experience and a collaborative role with the regional CE team in the development and deployment of regional change initiatives and best practices while leading and aligning this work at their campuses to drive results for organizational CE imperatives.
- Develops and maintains strong collegial partnerships with Nurse Managers of every nursing unit and leaders of ancillary departments at the campuses to understand unit dynamics (leaders, team, culture, case mix) to influence, coach and support the clinical team through implementation of patient experience best practice and validation processes in collaboration with multi-campus Director of Clinical Excellence and campus leadership.
- Leads in process improvement observations, assessments, validations and accountability reviews (including but not limited to Performance Review Committee meetings) and designs tailored improvement models for patient experience practice and AdventHealth service standards, which may encompass an entire campus, or targeted departments.
- Consults with executive and department leaders on metric results and best practice strategies for improving the experience of patients and families
- Responsible for maintaining an active role with the regional CE team and participates in the orientation and training of new nurses, new hires, education, and regional planning and deployments.
- Develops and mentors clinical and non-clinical team members and leaders to perform at an optimal level, effectively result in excellent patient experience and quality performance outcomes. Assists executive leaders and Director(s) of Nursing in accountability coaching to nurse managers and ancillary leaders
- Manages patient experience physician strategies through collaborative and collegial relationships with nursing leaders, physician leaders and consultants to drive top quartile performance in patient experience (Press-Ganey/CMS CAHPS). Oversees an innovative course curriculum and project managers and clinicians that shadow, coach, and educate physicians on patient and family interactions and communication.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or healthcare administration or nursing
- Two (2) years of leadership experience with ability to educate, mentor, and counsel effectively
- Two (2) years’ experience in behavioral coaching
- Four (4) years of professional experience in business operations, performance improvement, and/or healthcare
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master’s degree in nursing or business administration, or healthcare administration
- Ten (10) or more years of professional experience in business operations, performance improvement, and/or healthcare
- Experience in a similar role
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current, valid State of Florida RN Licensure or Patient Experience Certification.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Certification in training and/or human performance improvement such as Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or Human Performance Improvement Certification (HPI) by Association of Talent Development (ATD) or University Sponsored Curriculum
- Lean, Six Sigma Black, or Green Belt
- Training certificate from Association of Talent Development (ATD)
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18531093/senior-manager-clinical-experience-nurseLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005