Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1226 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 23015973
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
- Team Based Nursing Model
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision of the Director of Clinical Documentation Integrity and in some situations the supervision of the Clinical Documentation Integrity Manager, and in collaboration with physicians, nursing and HIM coders, the Clinical Documentation Quality Auditor Manager strategically facilitates and obtain appropriate and quality physician documentation for any clinical conditions or procedures to support the appropriate severity of illness, expected risk of mortality, and complexity of care of the patient. The Clinical Documentation Quality Auditor Manager educates members of the patient care team regarding documentation guidelines, including attending physicians, allied health practitioners, nursing, care management and quality abstracters. The Clinical Documentation Quality Auditor Manager adheres to strict departmental and organizational goals, objectives, standards of performance and policies and procedures, continually ensuring quality documentation and regulatory compliance. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Reviews mortality reviews and quality audits to ensure the ROI/SOM scores are appropriate and consistent in documentation of care delivered. Quality audits consist of but not limited to concurrent, mortality, Iodine Retrospect and other internal CDI audits to ensure compliance to guidelines.
- Completes accurate and timely record review to ensure the integrity of documentation compliance. Completes accurate and concise input of data into Iodine resulting in accurate metrics provided by the Iodine metrics. Understands and supports documentation strategies (upon completion of training) and continues to educate self and team members using educational tools, videos and provided WebEx’s.
- Recognizes opportunities for documentation improvement using strong critical-thinking skills. Uses critical thinking and sound judgment in decision making keeping reimbursement considerations in balance with regulatory compliance. Initiates/formulates Iodine severity worksheets and clinically credible clarifications for inpatients, sending/presenting opportunities for improved documentation compliance to physicians, nurse practitioners and other medical staff.
- Transcribes documentation clarifications as appropriate for SOI, ROM, PSI, HCCs and HACs to ensure documentation compliance is accomplished.
- Strategically educates members of the patient-care team regarding documentation regulations and guidelines, including attending physicians, allied health practitioners, nursing, and care management. This includes quarterly compliance updates from Medicare.
- Effectively and appropriately communicates with physicians and other healthcare providers as necessary to ensure appropriate, accurate and complete clinical documentation. Communicates with HIM staff and collaborates with them to resolves discrepancies with DRG assignments and other coding issues.
- Completes well-timed follow-up case reviews on all concurrent cases with priority given for resolution of those with clinical documentation clarifications
- Participates in Task Force meetings, including feedback on outstanding issues, presentations for educational opportunities and any other needs identified by the CDI group.
- Minimum of five years acute care nursing experience with specific medical/surgical, Intensive Care, post-acute care unit, or Emergency Department experience.
- BSN (MSN preferred)
- 2 years Clinical Documentation Specialist experience
- Current active State license as a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician’s Assistant
- Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS)
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18531045/clinical-documentation-quality-liaisonLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005