Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 511 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Auburn, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Hicksville, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Houston, Texas
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 166627
Working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, the Senior Technical Writer will lead writing initiatives and marketing projects in service of the retention and growth of Community Membership. This includes leading communication concepting, partnering with creative design, and managing writing assignments to Technical Writer and contract writers.
The Senior Technical Writer will report to the Senior Creative Manager and work closely with the Marketing Team and will produce high-quality technical documentation, marketing content, and research for all service lines that is appropriate for the intended audience and meets applicable standards and internal organizational priorities.
Additionally, the Senior Techinical Writer will:
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and scope using strong prioritization skills and meeting deadlines
- Produce high-quality technical documentation, marketing content, and research for all service lines, contributing to the overall success of our products and internal organizational priorities
- Assume some managerial tasks such as content planning and supervision. Instruct and assist the Technical Writer and contract writers in creating on-brand, client-focused copy according to internal and external requirements
- Oversee asset management and materials inventory to ensure optimal intra- and inter-departmental use and that materials comply with industry regulations and Community's brand guidelines
- Manage own writing projects while also providing direction to Technical Writers and serving as a consultant for major communication initiatives based on industry, Community, and writing experience
- Manage the creation of line of business material
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, Communications, English, or another relevant discipline required.
- Five years of experience in technical writing required.
About Harris Health SystemThe Harris Health System is a fully integrated healthcare system that cares for all residents of Harris County, Texas. We are the first accredited healthcare institution in Harris County to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, and are one of the largest systems in the country to achieve the quality standard. Our system includes 23 community health centers, five school-based clinics, a dental center and dialysis center, mobile health units, a rehabilitation and specialty hospital and two full-service hospitals.Ben Taub Hospital is a world renowned Level I Trauma Center with 586 licensed acute-care beds and provides a wide range of specialty care outpatient services. Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital is a 328 licensed bed acute-care hospital with a newly expanded Level III trauma center and a distinguished regional center for neonatal intensive care for high-risk deliveries.Harris Health is a teaching system for Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). We train the next generation of healthcare providers on the latest medical procedures and technological breakthroughs.With... our fully integrated electronic medical records system, we offer patients the convenience and assurance that their medical history is accurate, safe and available when and where it is needed. Our Medical Home designation ensures that we offer a full range of preventive, specialty and acute care services for the entire family.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18520817/senior-technical-writerLoading. Please wait.