Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 861 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Des Moines, Iowa, IowaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Kindred Hospitals
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Harbor, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Alexandria, LouisianaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Aiea, Hawaii
Internal Number: REQ-021442
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
The Director, Human Resources will strategically partner with the Division President and fellow members of the Division executive leadership team. Additionally, this individual will align with the Chief Human Resources Officer for Sonic Healthcare USA (SHUSA) and serve as a key member of the HR leadership team. The Director, Human Resources will champion and develop the human resources function by providing leadership, consulting, and expertise across the business to support the organization's mission, values, culture, and operational plans. They will oversee all aspects of the Division HR function, including end-to-end talent management, organizational development and effectiveness, and partnering with Centers of Excellence ("COE") for Sonic Healthcare USA related to compensation, benefits, HRIS, and Talent Acquisition.
The Director, Human Resources must engage as an action-oriented change agent, holding themselves accountable for attracting, developing, and retaining high-quality talent within the Division. They will lead a team of HR professionals in building a responsive, credible, and high-performing function that directly supports business growth and success.
Strategic HR Leadership
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the Division President, while partnering with the Chief Human Resources Officer on broader, company-wide HR initiatives.
- Translate the business strategy into an HR strategy with appropriate priorities in terms of delivery and impact.
- Build Organizational Capability by creating and executing a strategy that supports and aligns with Division business objectives, as well as the broader SHUSA HR strategy.
- Ensure that the SHUSA mission and values are understood and embedded in the organization. Provide thought leadership and coaching to executive team to drive a high-performing culture.
- Drive and facilitate Talent Management and Core HR Processes, such as Organization Talent Assessment, Performance Assessment, Engagement, and Salary Planning.
- Help drive performance by ensuring that appropriate Goals and Objectives ("G&Os) are in place to ensure clear performance expectations, measures and timeframes.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition COE to ensure that recruiting strategies increase retention and create tangible, measurable results, inclusive of an employee population that is reflective of a positive company culture and supportive of company core values.
- Ensure that the employer brand is developed and promoted.
Compensation and Benefits
- Partner with the Total Rewards COE to ensure that positions are appropriately graded, that pay and benefits are appropriately designed and managed.
HR Metrics and Analytics
- Implement and track metrics towards key local and company-wide HR objectives, policies, processes and programs.
Learning and Development
- Mentor and develop managers, building their skills to optimally lead their people.
- Foster a continuous feedback environment in which employees have regular discussions with their managers and that collective needs are addressed at an organizational level using the most appropriate learning methodology.
HR Operations and Compliance
- Coordinate management of systems consistent with organization-wide policies/practices and country-specific procedures and regulations.
- Coordinate HR policies, labor laws and management of HR infrastructure (i.e. Leave of Absence, Workers' Comp, Affirmative Action, OSHA, government audits, Workday Data); Consult with other functional HR leaders, as necessary or where appropriate, in order to deliver the best solution for the Division and the broader Sonic Healthcare USA entity.
- Support employee relations and investigations.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 10 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Talent Management/Organizational Development, with 5 years in a leadership/management role.
- Demonstrated expertise across a broad spectrum of HR disciplines and tools, including talent management, organizational efficiency, employee engagement, employee relations, project management, and process implementation.
Other Professional Skills
- Has the courage and decisiveness to prioritize and succeed - or to fail fast and move forward.
- Is motivated to work in a meritocratic environment in which work-ethic, humility, collaboration and a roll-up-the-sleeves mentality are critical.
- Manages effectively in matrix and is able to balance Division priorities and strategies with planning and execution of broader company-wide initiatives.
- While prepared, knowledgeable and thoughtful, is to-the-point, decisive and capable of "wearing many hats."
- Is emotionally intelligent and keenly aware of culture.
- Is nimble, highly responsive, and able to pivot quickly between projects and priorities and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Possesses a polished, crisp presentation style and strong executive presence.
- Possesses uncompromising ethics and integrity.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Category:Human Resources
Company:Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.About Sonic Healthcare USASonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. We focus on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. Since its establishment in 2007, Sonic Healthcare USA has grown to become the third largest laboratory medicine company in the United States, with operations across the country. From our boardroom to our individual practices, we are guided by the leadership of our medical specialists, senior scientists experienced managers, all of whom understand the unique demands and privileges of working to improve the health of our patients.https://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18517815/director-human-resources-heightsLoading. Please wait.