Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 999 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Wilmington Health
Wilmington, North CarolinaFeatured! Featured!Optum Medical Care
Mt Kisco, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Meridian, IdahoNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Brooklyn, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Miami, Florida, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Burleson, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
Type: Full Time
Sector:Ambulatory Surgery Center
Salary Details:Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Required Education:4 Year Degree
Internal Number: 101
Wilmington Health is seeking an Administrator for a multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center in Wilmington, NC. The Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day Operations of the Ambulatory Surgery Center. The ideal candidate will have prior ASC business and/or clinical management experience, including accreditation knowledge, financial and human resource management experience. Responsibilities include personnel supervision, budgeting, cost analysis, inventory management, regulatory compliance, development and implementations of goals and objectives, and Quality Improvement benchmark reporting.
Essential Functions Include but not Limited to:
- Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate activities of clinical and business operations of the Center.
- Direct, monitor, and evaluate activities to ensure professional medical/nursing care for each patient.
- Develop/implement entity specific policies and procedures affecting daily operations.
- Develop, direct, evaluate, and administer financial, administrative, and personnel policy, procedures, and standards of conduct.
- Perform financial analysis studies of Center activities and be responsible for the overall financial performance of the Center
- Develop annual budgets with input from the Clinical Administrator.
- Prepare and present monthly management reports to the Governing Board.
- Collaborate with the Insurance Credentialing Department to provide data and analysis of center services to support department activities.
- Develop/monitor guidelines and standards for assuring compliance with state licensure, CMS, federal regulations (OSHA, CLIA, etc.) and accreditation.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining accreditation for the Center.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining Ancillary Agreements as needed by the Center.
- Oversee the supply and inventory management of the Center.
- Provide direction for evaluation of all facility programs and committee activities, including but not limited to the Quality Management Improvement, Risk Management, Safety, Infection Control, and delegate responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor/review performance evaluations of all employees.
- Monitor/review appropriate scheduling/staffing activities of patients, physicians, and personnel to ensure quality of services and cost effectiveness.
- Provide appropriate personnel/resources to conduct Center activities.
- Provide a safe environment for all patients and employees by implementing preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required.
Previous Outpatient Surgery management experience required.
Strong knowledge of state, regulatory, CMS, and Joint Commission accrediting requirements required.
Must be highly motivated, detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills.
Five years Healthcare Administration experience-ASC or surgical facility preferred.
CASC credentials preferred.
Master's degree in healthcare, nursing, business or administration preferred.About Wilmington HealthSince 1971, Wilmington Health has been committed to the care and health of our community in Wilmington as well as all of Southeastern North Carolina. Wilmington Health is structured as a multi-specialty medical practice with primary care providers integrated into the system. In this way, Wilmington Health is able to provide a comprehensive and coordinated approach to the care of all our patients. Wilmington Health is committed to using collaborative, evidence-based medicine in providing the highest quality of care to the patients we serve.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18487576/ambulatory-surgery-center-administratorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005