Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1749 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobLaboratory - Data & Project Management InternshipAtlantic Health (SP)ApplicationDetails
Required Education:High School
Internal Number: 122290311
Atlantic Health System is seeking two Laboratory - Project Management Interns. Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects that make a difference to the individual members of the surrounding communities?*?¯Are you looking for a program that will allow you to collaborate with healthcare leaders and fellow interns, while receiving training on the tools to succeed in the workforce? If this sounds exciting, then Atlantic Health System's 10-week summer internship program may be great for you!*?¯
- Research and develop methods/strategies to improve workflows, data analytics, and performance tracking in the laboratory. Interns will work alongside team members of all levels at the consolidated lab while providing weekly project status updates
- Support and coordinate project activities within and across the Laboratory and other functional departments in the organization.
- Learn and apply project management tools to support the project and team (Planning, Scheduling, Problem Solving, Risk Management, Communication).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong leadership, organization and interpersonal skill.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ensure and maintain compliance with the Company's quality system requirements through training and adherence to policies, procedures and processes. Other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Work 37.5 hours per week and commit to a minimum of 375 hours for the duration of the internship
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Required: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Writing, Critical Thinking
- Strong Business and data analysis ability
- Experience with Web design & Performance Tracking
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Please See AboveMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18345448/laboratory-data-project-management-internshipLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005