Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1873 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Internal Number: JR67178
Vice President, Operations - Surgical Services, Cancer Care, Heart & Vascular
ChristianaCare, the largest healthcare system in Delaware is searching for a strategic leader for the position of Vice President, Operations. As part of the Medical Group of ChristianaCare's (MGCC) executive leadership team, this position will have full operational oversight over three MG Service Lines: Surgical Services, Cancer, and Heart & Vascular. The VP will use their expertise and influence to develop and execute the operational, strategic, clinician workforce, and capital plans for their respective divisions in alignment with the goals and aspirations of the MGCC.
Delivering health, not just health care is our promise to our community. Be a part of an organization that makes a difference and impacts the lives of each other and the communities we serve through our commitment of being excellent today and even better tomorrow.
- Provides executive leadership for key strategic priorities and system-wide initiatives across the Medical Group as assigned.
- Partners and collaborates with system and hospital leaders to develop, secure approval, and execute annual strategic growth plan.
- Responsible for the operational, financial, and service outcomes for all clinics, services, and programs within their division.
- Partners with other medical group and system leaders to drive standardization across all sites of care, grounded in evidence-based practices, in support of population health strategy.
- Leads Service Line Corporate and Administrative Directors to drive the operational and strategic initiatives of the MGCC.
- Serves as a trusted partner with system leaders to identify and support effective Integration and Acquisition activities that align with the strategic growth plan.
- Serves as the division executive on the Position Control Team, Clinician Workforce Review Team.
- Master's degree required.
- Minimum of seven years managing people leaders required.
- Operational leadership experience within Surgical Services, Cancer, or Heart & Vascular Service Lines would be advantageous, Medical Group Ambulatory operations experience preferred.
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2022 by Modern Healthcare
- ChristianaCare is the largest healthcare system in Delaware centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs.
- Achieved Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals Award (2023) and rated by Forbes as the 2nd best health system for diversity and inclusion (2022)
- The region is rich with diverse cultures and offers some of the nation's best public and private schools, colleges, and universities.
ChristianaCare, headquartered in Wilmington, DE employs over 13,000 caregivers with three acute care hospitals (1,336 beds), extensive network of primary care and outpatient specialty services, home health care, urgent care centers and free-standing emergency department. We have locations in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Our Christiana campus offers a Level I trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. ChristianaCare is ranked by Healthgrades as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals and continually ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report, Newsweek, and other national quality ratings. We're a nonprofit teaching health system with more than 260 residents and fellows.
#LI-LM1About ChristianaCare Health SystemChristianaCare Health System is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and is one of the country's largest health care providers, ranking 21st in the nation for hospital admissions. Christiana Care is proudly a Nurse Magnet recognized institution. Christiana Care Health System is also one of the largest health care providers in the mid-Atlantic region, serving all of Delaware and portions of seven counties bordering the state in Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey. A not-for-profit, non-sectarian health system, Christiana Care includes two hospitals with more than 1,100 patient beds, and is a major teaching hospital with two campuses. Christiana Care is continually recognized for excellence on a regional and national level. Our role in the community is expressed in the Christiana Care Way: "We serve our neighbors as respectful, expert, caring partners in their health. We do this by creating innovative, effective, affordable systems of care that our neighbors value."Christiana Care is a great place to work because we value diversity and recognize it to be a core part of our success. Because of the diversity of our employees, affiliated health professionals and volunteers, we are ...positioned to meet the unique needs of our patients and community. We acknowledge and celebrate the uniqueness and talent of each employee. Because of our talented workforce we are able to provide a quality healthcare experience to our patients and community. We strive to create an inclusive environment in which individual diversity can be leveraged and thrive. Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18344877/vice-president-operationsLoading. Please wait.