Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2043 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobManager - Clinic Operations I, McLane Children'sBaylor Scott & White HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Temple, Texas
Internal Number: 23006058
The Clinic Operations Manager I coordinates all activities in physician offices, clinics or other areas that help patients to ensure high quality, patient-centered care and compliance with established policies, procedure and standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Manages daily activities in a physician office, clinic or other patient care facility to ensure efficient office operations.
- Coordinates staffing, coverage and procedures to ensure needs of the facility are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Develops, reviews, revises, submits and implements policies, procedures, and priorities for practice that are aligned to the organization's targets.
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and recommends termination of assigned employees.
- Approves and contributes to in-service education programs for assigned team members.
- Submits invoices to accounts payable, monitors cash collections, and coordinates accounts receivable management.
- Communicates with various departments to coordinate services, resolve operational problems, and improve quality of patient care.
- Provides information to physicians, community groups, and referral agencies about programs provided by practices.
- Investigates, resolves and documents resolution of patient complaints.
- Being able to multi-task between clinics that are assigned.
- Meeting deadlines for projects/assignments assigned by leadership.
- This role covers pediatric clinics (after hours, weekends and holidays) which requires the manager to be available at any time for physician assistance or staff coordination.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team development strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and person workloads through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Able to travel as required.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based on position type and/or level
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18343825/manager-clinic-operations-i-mclane-children-39-sLoading. Please wait.
- EDUCATION - Associate's or 2 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - 3 Years of Experience
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005