Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 114 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Parkland, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Rockwall, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Mesquite, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Garland, TexasNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeDuke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaCincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioDuke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaDuke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaDuke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaPremise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeVanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Miami, Florida
Internal Number: 22983Description
The HR Generalist II will handle the administration in the day-to-day operations of TM&E and will work closely with the Director with leader & employee inquiries. The HR Generalist II will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping HR Managers & leaders to proactively trend & report regarding important experiences in the employee life-cycle, such as hiring, engagement & retention. Will assist as needed with recruitment activities to ensure quality service to both internal and external customers. Responsible for service delivery, fiscal review, assignments, accomplishing departmental outcomes, and patient family satisfaction. Develops partnerships with both clinical and non-clinical teams to support hospital/health system operations through the efficient and effective use of volunteers.
Job Specific Duties
- Analyzes HR data by creating and running reports (Turnover, Employee Engagement Survey, Exit Interview); presents trend & theme analysis to HR management & department leadership.
- Assist in HR responsibilities in employee relations, employee engagement/experience, HRIS, Benefits and Recruitment, as assigned by Director & Managers.
- Collaborates in launching and facilitation of new hire orientation, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
- Facilitates iCreate Way & other HR sessions as needed.
- Responds to concerns voiced by employees and/or volunteers; provides coaching and support to ensure successful resolution to challenges presented.
- Provide effective HR consultation (with departments assigned as appropriate) regarding employee relations, recruitment, employee engagement & experience matters, escalating to management as needed.
- Actively leads and supports the sourcing, interviewing, placement and onboarding of employees and volunteers as assigned.
- Provides consultation as the SME to leaders regarding effective recruitment and hiring, orientation, PI/PRO & compensation for assigned positions. Provides basic benefits information to candidates.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree HR, business or a related field
- 3-5 years Professional Experience in Human Resources (Recruitment, Generalist, HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) or equivalent.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and HRIS systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master's Degree in HR or MBA a plus
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus
- Knowledge of HR federal laws and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and extensive attention to detail (tackle work tasks with minimal errors)
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and take initiative, when necessary
- Capable of working independently (minimal supervision) within a fast-paced environment
Human Resources/Talent ManagementJob :
Florida-Miami-NCHS Corporate HeadquartersPrimary Location :
HR & TALENT ACQUISITION-1000-952900Department :Job Status
:Full TimeAbout Nicklaus Children’s Health SystemNicklaus Children’s Health System, is the region’s only healthcare system exclusively for children. In addition to Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and a growing number of outpatient centers located throughout the tri-county area, the health system includes Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation, the organization’s fundraising arm; Nicklaus Children's Pediatric Specialists, a nonprofit physician practice subsidiary; a management services organization, and an ambulatory surgery center. Our vision is to be where the children are. Ultimately, this means being there through all stages of health and life, both physically and emotionally. To be a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey. Our mission is to inspire hope and promote lifelong health by providing the best care to every child.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18341646/hr-generalistLoading. Please wait.