Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1882 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobManager Precision Medicine Ops (Full Time)Nicklaus Children’s Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Miami, Florida
Internal Number: 24159Description
Oversees the operations of Precision Medicine (PM), manages staff, and ensures PM initiatives and programs are on track and within the budget.
Job Specific Duties
- Manages operations of precision medicine programs and undiagnosed genetic diseases clinic.
- Manages and makes decisions for day-to-day operations of projects, including the resolution of technical problems and questions from staff.
- Ensures completion of the deliverables for the active projects.
- Oversees internal and external collaborations and business partnerships.
- Translates strategy into executable plans, timelines, and deliverables.
- Oversees staff and ensures policies are followed and training is completed. Ensures all staff administrative requirements and certifications are completed and current.
- Oversees genomic and research data management, storage, and utilization and ensures data repository growth as an asset.
- Oversees and supports preparations of contracts, grant applications, and vendor agreements.
- Monitors the progress of programmatic activities and ensures objectives are met and on budget.
- Establishes department processes, policies, and guidelines.
- Mentors, develops, and trains staff and manages activities, including evaluating performance and conducting regular/annual performance meetings.
- Conducts hiring and disciplinary actions in partnership with the senior leadership.
- Participates in department and programmatic budgeting and planning. Monitors and reports on P&L for the department and the clinic.
- Evaluates opportunities to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of department operations and services and activities.
- Prepares reports and presentations.
- Oversees financial transactions and activities.
- Facilitates precision medicine growth within NCHS and as a regional leader in pediatrics.
- Works with Nicklaus Children's Foundation and hospital finances department on reconciliations.
- Contributes to high level discussions with funding agencies and research teams within organization and with collaborating organizations.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in life science, nursing, or communication
- 4-7 years of experience managing, designing, and executing research, clinical programs, clinics, or services
- 4-7 years of experience leading and managing operations of a team in healthcare settings
- 4-7 years of experience with research projects and communication with IRB
- 4-7 years of experience developing and managing budgets
- 4-7 years of experience with electronic medical records (EMR) and familiarity with clinical documentation in the healthcare industry
- Experience in a healthcare and human subject research setting
- Experience negotiating service contracts and research collaborations contracts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to work independently in accordance with established objectives.
- Understanding of principles of the clinical and research genetic testing, benefits, and risks.
- Able to negotiate and manage time commitments and resources.
- Able to acquire and maintain knowledge of systems and databases.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to develop and present professional reports and presentations to senior-level audiences.
- Ability to work well in a complex environment with the skills to establish priorities, set objectives, and achieve goals.
- Ability to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment with demonstrated cultural sensitivity.
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital CampusPrimary Location :
RI - PERSONALIZED MEDICINE-2100-380720Department :Job Status
:Full TimeAbout Nicklaus Children’s Health SystemNicklaus Children’s Health System, is the region’s only healthcare system exclusively for children. In addition to Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and a growing number of outpatient centers located throughout the tri-county area, the health system includes Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation, the organization’s fundraising arm; Nicklaus Children's Pediatric Specialists, a nonprofit physician practice subsidiary; a management services organization, and an ambulatory surgery center. Our vision is to be where the children are. Ultimately, this means being there through all stages of health and life, both physically and emotionally. To be a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey. Our mission is to inspire hope and promote lifelong health by providing the best care to every child.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18341524/manager-precision-medicine-ops-full-timeLoading. Please wait.