Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 104 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Premier Health
Dayton, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareCincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioCincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioLoading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobVP Development/Foundation PresidentNicklaus Children’s Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Miami, Florida
Internal Number: 22330Description
Leads the fundraising, donor development, and stewardship activities for Nicklaus Children's Health System. Responsible for the operational and strategic leadership of the Nicklaus Children's Hospital Foundation including establishing organizational objectives, priorities, and reviewing and evaluating the progress and work for attainment of objectives and performance goals. Responsible for leading and directing the efforts of Foundation staff and volunteers. Responsible for bold revenue growth and performance. Collaborates with senior executives and board members to build a culture of philanthropy across the System and galvanize key community members, philanthropists, business leaders, and other key stakeholders to advocate, donate, and commit to supporting Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Regularly engages all System board members and works closely with the Office of the CEO to manage the Foundation Board of Directors.
Job Specific Duties
- Provides the Foundation with the leadership to carry out its mission of raising funds to support Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve Foundation operations and function as a strong and cohesive team.
- Works with the System CFO to ensure rigorous accountability and long-term stability through the fiscal management of resources.
- Works closely with the President of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, President of Nicklaus Children’s Pediatric Specialists, other key executives, and physician leaders to identify and prioritize programs and capital initiatives for philanthropic support.
- Works directly with the various Boards of Directors to support and promote philanthropy across all the System entities.
- Provides leadership and long term vision necessary to significantly increase the organization's preeminence in fund-raising.
- Develops new fund-raising initiatives to ensure resources are available to support programs by building endowment funds.
- Actively facilitates collaboration and partnerships by involving the community and by personally promoting participation, volunteerism, and philanthropy.
- Works directly with community leaders, major donors, and other leading philanthropists to raise funds and support for Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.
- Leads staff, volunteers, physicians, and other key stakeholders in developing and implementing strategies to ensure successful annual campaigns and future capital campaigns.
- Identifies, involves, educates, cultivates corporate, and individual major prospects.
- Solicits and stewards major individual and corporate donors, providing accountability, and recognition.
- Works with System Marketing and Communications to create ad campai
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Social Sciences, or related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Social Sciences, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years direct fundraising experience
- Minimum 8 years in a senior leadership role with a similar institution/organization
- Experience and track record of fundraising success, including closing 7 figure plus gifts
- Experience leading capital and other large scale development campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build a culture of philanthropy and capacity for donor stewardship across the System.
- Build strong relationships with System, Hospital and Physician practice leaders and key physicians.
- Able to direct management responsibility for large-scale initiatives involving significant dollar amounts and implications and many diverse stakeholder groups.
- Extensive experience working with volunteers.
- Proven leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to build consensus, rally support around common goals, and to motivate groups and individuals.
- Proven negotiation and mediation skills.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and foster harmonious relations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage tight deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to rapidly process and comprehend large amounts of detailed information; considers the implications and consequences of new facts and makes decisions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively both written and oral communications skills.
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients and co-workers.
- Effectively monitor and develop the abilities of direct reports.
- Ability to budget, track expenses, and campaign effectiveness to provide quality results.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Ability to use logical and scientific thinking to interpret technical data and solve a broad range of problems.
- Ability to design, manage, and execute on a capital campaign.
- Ability to align the foundation's goals with the System strategic plan.
- Ability to develop and manage drive KPIs that drive performance.
- Manage donor gifts and projects as they relate to key deliverables from the hospital and physician practice.
Florida-Miami-NCHS Corporate HeadquartersPrimary Location :
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS-7100-955901Department :Job Status
:Full TimeAbout Nicklaus Children’s Health SystemNicklaus Children’s Health System, is the region’s only healthcare system exclusively for children. In addition to Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and a growing number of outpatient centers located throughout the tri-county area, the health system includes Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation, the organization’s fundraising arm; Nicklaus Children's Pediatric Specialists, a nonprofit physician practice subsidiary; a management services organization, and an ambulatory surgery center. Our vision is to be where the children are. Ultimately, this means being there through all stages of health and life, both physically and emotionally. To be a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey. Our mission is to inspire hope and promote lifelong health by providing the best care to every child.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18341520/vp-development-foundation-presidentLoading. Please wait.