Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 666 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!NEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
SPARKS, NevadaNEW! NEW!NEW! NEW!Premise Health
Owensboro, KentuckyNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Kissimmee, FloridaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
San Marcos, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Coast, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 23008847
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 14055 RIVEREDGE DR, STE 250, Tampa, 33637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth West FL Imaging
The role you’ll contribute: Imaging Registration Representative
The registration representative will professionally interview and register; verify demographics, interpret and explain insurance benefits with confidence. Scan financial and medical documents into accounts. Obtain appropriate legal consent signatures. Professionally handle stressful situations while maintaining quality of work and excellent customer service. Ensure accounts are properly authorized by insurance carriers. Estimate charges and collect monies due; perform accurate cashiering functions including cash out procedures. Overcome patient objections regarding collections; educate patients regarding insurance benefits and financial responsibility. Adheres to established policies and procedures. Effectively work in a group/team setting and contributes to overall goals. The shifts may include working evenings/weekends/holidays.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Professionally interviews patients following established standards and procedures (i.e. Red Flag guidelines); obtains complete and updated patient information at time of service. Accounts are correctly completed.
- Has patient confirm their identity when possible; cross references with database to ensure accurate MPI.
- Estimates and explains patient charges.
- Asks Medicare MSP questions to determine if Medicare is the primary payor.
- Actively participates in performance improvement and process improvement (PI) activities; offers suggestions/ideas/input.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 27 wpm avg net typing speed; proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computers
- Multitask proficiently, using multiple computer systems, applications and technology
- Excellent customer service and satisfaction skills, ensures quality service is delivered to external and internal customers
- Understanding of revenue cycle (Registration, Insurance Verification, Coding, Billing)
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines such as CMS, HIPAA, and ACHA
- ICD-10, CPT, medical terminology
- Explains charges and payment options and programs; collects monies due at time of service
- Consistently meet or exceed established collection goals; must be able to confidently and professionally address the financial responsibility patients may have
- Interpret and explain insurance benefits
- Detail oriented, demonstrate problem solving skills, flexibility and adapts well to change
- High school diploma, GED
- Prior sales and/or collections experience.
- Prior experience with guest service industry particularly with a high-end hotel, airline etc.
- College training, professional certifications through AAHAM, NAHAM etc. which may be relative to the position
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18339020/imaging-registration-representative-prnLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005