Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1270 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDocument Imaging Chart Recovery Specialist PRNAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 22028424
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
- AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for the collection of discharged medical records from all locations at each facility. Responsible for the collection and processing of the patient paper medical record concurrently and converting it into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in a timely manner for the viewing of physicians, clinicians and other designated health care employees for the treatment and care of the patient. Possesses the technical skill to assess the contents within the medial record and ascertain whether the paper document is complete in accordance with federal, state and regulatory guidelines.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Collects the discharged medical records for all nursing units and outpatient or ancillary areas on site at each facility.
- Logs received records on appropriate discharge logs and prepares for transport to Centralized Document Imaging office.
- Processes and routes loose reports or transferred charts in a timely manner.
- Performs concurrent scanning on nursing units.
- Ensures that all supplies are ordered and on hand to perform scanning and validation functions.
- Ensures loose report batches are processed in a timely manner.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous Document Imaging experience in an acute care hospital setting or similar setting utilizing paper media required if no experience with an Electronic Medical Record
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel and OneNote
- Troubleshoots, possesses analytical and comprehension skills of technical information
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communications, and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledgeable of security and confidentiality requirements pertaining to protected health
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18338944/document-imaging-chart-recovery-specialist-prnLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005