Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1859 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Internal Number: 23005475
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
The role you’ll contribute: Practice Manager
The Practice Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational success of the assigned medical practice(s). A Practice Manager has a one or two practice locations with one to three providers. Provides management support and direction utilizing the tools that have been provided, including the coordination of all practice activities except those directly involving professional medical judgment. Responsible for providing support service to the assigned physician practice including compliance, auditing, coding, credentialing, accounts receivable, and denial management and ensures cost-effective, high-quality health care services for all patients.
- Promotes the philosophy, mission and vision of Florida Hospital and Adventist Health system to employees, patients, and other contacts outside the facility.
- Provides for a safe and complete environment for the delivery of patient care through operational processes and protocols, practice rounds, inventory control, and equipment checks. Corrects any known deficiencies.
- Manages all staff within the assigned practices. Acts as a liaison between support staff and physicians.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, orientation, evaluation of staff and dismissal, with the exception of employed physicians. Works with Director of Operations and Shared Services on the corrective action process and dismissal of staff.
- Motivates staff and organizes day-to-day activity of department. Ensures scheduling of staff to promote provider productivity as well as to promote high clinical quality, high service quality, operational and financial viability, and to ensure appropriate patient access to practice
- Holds staff meetings at least once per month to keep employees informed of developments.
- Works with Providers and staff to ensure schedules are maximized for efficiencies and physician productivity on a daily basis
- Manages the point-of-service collection function in the practice and meets thresholds set by management.
- Ensures that all charges are captured and entered within the timelines established by management.
- Ensures that all payments are entered, balanced and deposited within the timelines established by management.
- Ensures that all tasks are addressed and worked based upon the turn-around guidelines established by management including but not limited to those associated with the revenue cycle and the EHR.
- Reviews monthly financial performance for assigned practice and makes recommendations for improvements to their respective Director and physicians/providers
- Coordinates/assists in specific functions and activities of assigned practice – including IT, accounting, HR, payroll, materials management, engineering and other support services.
- Supports employee engagement and is accountable for Press Ganey survey results and action plans for improvement.
- Demonstrates a positive customer service attitude/behavior. Reacts in a timely manner to resolve patient complaints and/or employee conflict, promoting customer service. Maintains open communication with hospital departments, referring physicians, and staff physicians. Participates in and fosters an approach to continuously improving quality that includes both intra-departmental and inter-departmental activities.
- Supports and participates in marketing initiatives for the practice within his/her responsibility, in collaboration with marketing departments and the management team.
- Assures medical records are maintained with respect to patient confidentiality, security, completeness and timeliness. Assures practices follow HIPAA and security regulations.
- Works with the Director of Operations and Manager of Revenue Cycle to ensure practice reimbursement is appropriate.
- Assures staff is scheduled to provide adequate coverage during all hours of operation using flexible staffing when appropriate.
- Ensures accurate time and attendance records are kept and reported in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Associates degree in health, business administration, or other relevant field or practical experience in managing physician practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 3 years’ experience in medical group practice environment
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18338903/physician-practice-managerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005