Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1682 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Irving, Texas
Internal Number: 7132508
CHRISTUS Health Plan is seeking a hands-on data focused Business Intelligence (BI) manager. Reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence & Risk Adjustment Analytics, this person will play a key role in deploying, maintaining, and expanding our BI solutions for the health plan. In this role you will build and deploy data solutions that support internal business unit strategies, external customer deliveries, and leadership decision making. The Manager of Business Intelligence is in charge of the overall development and oversight of a team of BI professionals providing and detailed research, analysis, and conclusive interpretation of data to help drive business functionality, business development and business processes.
- Serve as our internal subject matter expert in business intelligence, data analysis and delivery options
- Coordinate cross-departmentally to support conceptualization and development of reporting/analytical methodologies, solutions and initiatives.
- Manage all intake requests across the business units; track and monitor requests to ensure critical milestones are met while managing stakeholder relations
- Manage and develop BI solutions and ensure all data warehouse and operating procedures are fully documented and maintained
- Verifying requirements, developing a road map and providing best practice for reporting solutions that align with CHRISTUS' strategic & analytics needs
- Responsible for turning raw data into logical information for reporting, dash boarding, and visualization.
- Accountable for transferring data, knowledge, and best practices that impact the delivery of products and services for internal and external clients.
- Ability to obtain data, execute reporting and analysis, perform interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations.
- Create and Automate reporting to support daily operational functions
- Possess SME knowledge in multiple business areas including understanding of goals, operations, and processes.
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested by multiple departments.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strong health plan business process and project management acumen
- 4+ years working with health plan business intelligence, operations, informatics, analytics or similar industry experience
- 3+ years Microsoft SQL Server and/or SAS
- 2+ years Power BI and/or Tableau experience
- Exceptionally experienced in dashboard creation, visualization, and data delivery
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience using PowerShell
- Knowledge of HHSC & CMS regulatory reports
- Experience using HSP preferred
- Experience using ServiceNow preferred
Full TimeAbout CHRISTUS HealthCHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18337577/manager-business-intelligenceLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005