Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 953 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Remote, WashingtonNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
VirginiaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Burbank, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Jonesborough, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Tavares, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Plano, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Northwest Permanente, Kaiser Permanente Northwest
Portland, OregonNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Summit/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobAdministrative Assistant/Operations SpecialtySonic Healthcare USAApplicationDetails
Location: North Haven, Connecticut
Internal Number: REQ-019413
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Those supporting patients, clients, and the laboratory team in a call center environment.
Multi-tasking is your middle name. You have got great typing skills, a passion for solving problems, and a way of explaining things that helps people feel valued. You are also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is (full-time, part-time, PRN) during (first, second, third) shift.
In this role, you will:
Manage the daily functions associated with being CBLPath's internal lock box to include:
- Daily reconciliation of bank deposit
- Create banking deposits using Check Vantage and ensure that bank deposits balance
- Optimize and manage complete cash intake process
- Create and maintain continuous matrix of payers, portals and contacts to track cash
- Responsible for reconciling and processing returned checks & charge backs from the bank
- Responsible for daily maintenance of ACH Bank Deposit Reconciliation once posters have posted remittances
All you need is:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- At least two (2) years experience in a healthcare accounts receivable environment; working knowledge of healthcare payer Explanation of Benefits preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Adhere to Medicare, Medicaid Compliance and HIPAA guidelines in relation to PHI information.
Bonus points if you have got:
- Associate's Degree or Medical Assistant training
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
- Data entry experience in a production environment
We will give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Category:Accounts Receivable
Company:CBL Path, Inc.
We also want you to know:
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, training, and benefits.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.About Sonic Healthcare USASonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. We focus on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. Since its establishment in 2007, Sonic Healthcare USA has grown to become the third largest laboratory medicine company in the United States, with operations across the country. From our boardroom to our individual practices, we are guided by the leadership of our medical specialists, senior scientists experienced managers, all of whom understand the unique demands and privileges of working to improve the health of our patients.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18336664/administrative-assistant-operations-specialtyLoading. Please wait.