Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2000 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobIS Clinical Applications Associate Analyst (Specialty)NemoursApplicationDetails
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Internal Number: 8012
Nemours is seeking an IS Clinical Applications Associate Analyst (Specialty), Full-Time, to join our Nemours Children's Health team in Wilmington, Delaware.
This position will be a Hybrid position.
This position is responsible for providing direct support to end users in the efficient and accurate utilization of IS clinical applications, bedside technology, ancillary technology, and the electronic medical record. Associate Analysts participate in building, testing and validating new functionality and engaging in custom configuration activities. Associate Analysts perform in-depth analyses of workflows, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with clinical applications. The Associate Analyst should have the ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and optimization activities designed to create more knowledgeable end users. The role of this position includes acting as a change agent, educator and resource in advancing the strategic mission of Nemours, while advancing knowledge and avoidance of data systems risks.
- Achieve and maintain application specific certification in accordance with vendor requirements when available.
- Provide site specific, on call support and first line support to end users with the goal of enhancing and elevating proficiency in the use of IS clinical applications, bedside technology and the electronic medical record.
- Conduct clinical workflow analysis and assess the need for workflow redesign and process improvement.
- Assist in configuring clinical applications to meet the requirements of clinical departments while maintaining and promoting enterprise standards for the electronic environment.
- Participate in the evaluation, testing and validation of new release and upgrade functionality.
- Develop project management skills and utilize project management methodology in daily work to ensure achievement of project goals.
- Facilitate change and employ change management methods in advancing innovation, technology and decision support.
- Respond to assigned Service Now tickets within the defined timeframes.
About NemoursNemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18336568/is-clinical-applications-associate-analyst-specialtyLoading. Please wait.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Internal candidates only: Equivalent work experience may be considered for internal candidates in lieu of education requirements.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a clinical setting required.
- Prior Nursing, Clinical experience, or Healthcare Operation experience required.
- If an RN or other Clinical Provider must maintain that license.
- Achieve and maintain one or more application specific certifications in accordance with vendor requirements required.
- Application specific certifications as required.