Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1958 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobManager II, Clinic Operations - OrthopedicsBaylor Scott & White HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Dallas, Texas
Internal Number: 23005328
The Clinic Operations Manager II coordinates all activities in physician offices, clinics or other areas that help patients to ensure high quality, patient-centered care and compliance with established policies, procedures and standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Manages daily activities in a physician office, clinic or other patient care facility to ensure efficient office operations.
- Coordinates staffing, coverage and procedures to ensure needs of the facility are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Develops, reviews, revises, submits and implements policies, procedures, and priorities for practice that are aligned to the organization's targets.
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels and recommends termination of assigned employees.
- Approves and contributes to in-service education programs for assigned people.
- Coordinates accounts receivable management to ensure maximum reimbursement.
- Communicates with various departments to coordinate services, resolve operational problems, and improve quality of patient care.
- Provides information to physicians, community groups and referral agencies about programs provided by practices.
- Investigates, resolves and documents resolution of patient complaints.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team development strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and stabilize team and one-on-one workloads through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Able to travel as required.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based on position type and/or level
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18334170/manager-ii-clinic-operations-orthopedicsLoading. Please wait.
- EDUCATION - Associate's or 2 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - 4 Years of Experience
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005