Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1564 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobPhysician Clinics AdministratorGolden Valley Memorial HealthcareApplicationDetails
Location: Clinton, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Required Education:4 Year Degree
Additional Information:Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 1111
Physician Clinics Administrator
Minutes from home in a family friendly, diverse and safe community
Enjoy small-town comfort and a family-friendly atmosphere without sacrificing the big city amenities. Just an hour outside of Kansas City, we enjoy professional sports, national touring concerts, premium shopping, museums, art galleries, and symphonies. In addition, our community's cost of living is approximately 13% below the national average. Kansas City has an excellent international airport with daily flights across the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and directs the operations of the Physician clinic/s. Ensures clinics are operated in accordance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies and procedures. Communicates operational opportunities and best practices to executive management. Ensures best practices are implemented and maintained throughout the Physician clinic/s.
- Ensures the compliance and/or oversees the compliance with all policies and procedures by staff.
- Provides leadership and direction to the staff for whom responsible in order to maintain a work environment that promotes the creative development of ideas and allows employees to meet and/or exceed expectations and established standards of performance.
- Works with the practice management team to develop/modify supply, personnel, capital equipment, and special program budgets under the guidance of Administration.
- Monitors revenue and expense budgets on an on-going basis and takes appropriate action to ensure practice is within budget guidelines.
- Leads the development of an appropriate clinical care delivery model that supports physician and patient satisfaction, efficiency, quality care and productivity.
- Effectively communicates with medical, clinical and clerical staff to ensure the efficient operations of the medical practice.
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administrator, Business Administration or equivalent in related field required. Master’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or related field preferred.
About Golden Valley Memorial HealthcareAt Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare (GVMH), we are dedicated to providing you the Golden Standard of Care. This begins with knowing you, both inside and outside our facilities. Our patients are not just patients. They are members of our community—our families, friends and neighbors. It is understanding how to best care for you and treating you with the highest level of personal care, compassion and friendliness. With GVMH, you have convenient access to highly trained medical specialists that provide a full-range of services, including specialized areas such as obstetrics, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, urology and more. Ranked as one of the top 10 hospitals in Missouri, GVMH has a high-tech 56-bed hospital, 24/7 emergency department and four multi-specialty clinics located in Clinton, Osceola, Warsaw and Windsor. We also have an outpatient clinic and cancer center, as well as home health services, hospice services and therapy services. Best of all, the Golden Standard of Care is here for you now, miles and hours closer to where you live, work and play. Let us show you the Golden Standard of Care and how we make healthcare better for you.https://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18330507/physician-clinics-administratorLoading. Please wait.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in health care, preferably in an outpatient setting.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005