Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1781 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Land O' Lakes, Florida
Internal Number: 23009653
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 9441 Health Center Drive Land O' Lakes, Florida 34637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Connerton
- Specialty hospital for medically complex patients
- Pulmonary and Vapotherm Center of Excellence
- Staff consists of all Registered Respiratory Therapist, 65% BSN or above RN’s, Current staff certifications include CCRN, PCCN, CNML, WCNC, NEA-BC, and RN-BC
- Onsite BSN completion program partnership with South University with staff discounted rate
- Simulation Lab and Clinical Transition Pilot Program
- Free prep courses for national certifications
- Robust atmosphere for Clinicals - partnerships with multiple nursing, pharmacy, therapy and respiratory schools.
- Preceptorship and residencies for Respiratory and Nursing
- Opportunities to participate and lead in culturally diverse programs (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Employee Activity Committee, Spiritual Ambassadors)
- Open-door campus culture promoting direct relationships with leadership and c-suite.
- Full time chaplain on staff
- Team Member rewards and recognition programs to include: Daisy (RN), Employee of the Quarter, Phil (Respiratory), Service Awards, TWCE as Nice
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of staff and education programs, Transformational leader with ability to communicate effectively and rise up an education team. Is a consultant, leader, and researcher. Responsible for ongoing staff development that aligns with organizational goals.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Designs and implements clinical education programs that support the goals of providing high quality patient care, a safe environment, and job satisfaction.
- Establishes goals and objectives for the education department; goals are developed from annual needs assessment, organization vision, meeting with education department and nursing leadership, Quality and Risk team, staff feedback, medical staff feedback, data review and regulatory requirements.
- Discusses and reviews daily activities with supervised employees to ensure direction of activities meet needs and determine if additional resources are required; delegates assignments as appropriate to supervised team.
- Plans and develops a schedule of monthly educational offerings in coordination with educators, hospital department directors and others as needs are assessed and planned. Ensures the calendar of events is published and distributed. Monitors attendance in relation to registration to determine appropriate adjustments in scheduling. Assesses feedback on educational offerings and revises as appropriate.
- Develops and implements annual house wide education to meet regulatory requirements.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Minimum of 3 years education experience in the hospital setting
- Master of Science in Nursing or equivalent degree enrolled within 1 years of accepted position
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement
- Current in American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- NPD-BC Certification within one year of hire
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18330234/education-managerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005