Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1433 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Remote, WashingtonNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
VirginiaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
MissouriNEW! NEW!The Texas A&M University System
College Station, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23003109
DescriptionYOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Guest Services Specialist - AdventHealth Altamonte SpringsLocation Address: 601 EAST ALTAMONTE DRIVE, Altamonte Springs, 32701
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
Work Hours/Shift: Per Diem (2 hours)
- Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named “Best Hospital” for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents
- As the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973
- The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year. We are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Monitors patient registration wait times and ensures patients are directed to patient access representatives within standards, as designated by department. Uses sign-in log appropriately for tracking purposes. During peak registration times, supports registration staff and ensures patients are processed through system protocols in a timely manner. Obtains required, missing patient documents, when possible, from in-house patients, and/or appropriate patient representative. Assists with scheduling, as needed.
- Registers patients for services and achieves accuracy while working patient accounts in regard to insurance identification and selection, along with required protocols associated with insurance selection, including authorization requirements, in addition to ensuring timely discharge is facilitated and reimbursement is maximized. Creates accurate good faith estimates in an effort to maximize upfront cash collections, in addition to, adding collection documentation where required, accordingly. Properly identifies patients, ensuring armband accuracy, and inputs demographics information, as well as, secures the required forms to ensure compliance and regulatory policies.
- Screens and directs faxes, document copies, and assists in obtaining patient’s prescriptions, if applicable. Reviews Physicians orders/scripts, when appropriate according to process protocols, to verify patient’s name, date of birth and ensure order/script has been signed by clinician. Maintains an open line of communication with patients, leadership, and clinical units when delays occur, or issues arise.
- Identifies, determines and directs all customers to the appropriate area of responsibility within PA/PFS and/or other departments. Assesses the lobby periodically to ensure all patients and/or visitors needs are being met. Answers telephones within three (3) rings and responds to inquiries within a timely manner.
- Greets all customers (patients, guests, families, staff, physicians, vendors, etc.) in a helpful and courteous manner while extending exemplary customer service. Anticipates and responds to inquiries and needs in an assertive, yet courteous manner. Assists all customers, guests, patients, and healthcare team with appropriate information requested. Maintains up to date and thorough knowledge of assigned AdventHealth campus and phone numbers in order to provide guests and patients the most accurate information and directions possible.
What You Will Need:Required:
- Discussing patient related information that is confidential in nature
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs and database programs
- Ability to operate general office machines, such as, computers, facsimiles, copiers, and scanners
- Ability to effectively learn and perform multiple tasks and organize work in a systematic and efficient fashion
- One (1) or more years of experience in customer service
- Knowledge of computer programs, such as Cerner
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Exposure to insurance benefits; ability to decipher insurance benefit information
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Associate degree in Health Services
- Certified Healthcare Access associate from National Association of Healthcare Access Management
The Guest Services Specialist, under supervision, greets all customers, such as, patients, guests, families, staff, physicians, and vendors in a helpful and courteous manner while extending exemplary customer service. Answers telephones within three (3) rings and responds to inquiries in a timely manner. Uses all available patient data search tools to accurately locate or create patient visit information as outlined by department policy. Accountable for monitoring patient registration wait times and ensuring patients are directed to Patient Access representative within standards as designated by department. During peak registration times, supports registration staff ensuring patients are processed through system protocols timely, obtaining required missing patient documents, when possible, from in-house patients, and/or appropriate patient representative. Responsible for collecting patientsâ™ financial responsibilities, i.e., co-payments, co-insurances, deductibles, etc. as required, placing clear and thorough financial assessments, authorizations/pre-certs, and/or benefit memos on patient accounts to ensure expeditious billing and to protect financial standing of AdventHealth, when applicable. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18330218/guest-services-specialist-prnLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005