Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1305 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Summit/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 23009143
Clinical Radiology Facilitator– Radiology Noninvasive at AdventHealth Medical Group-CFL
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm
Location: 601 E. Rollins Street
The community you’ll be caring for:
- More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
- In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Radiology Facilitator, reporting to the Radiology Facilitator Supervisor, fulfills the responsibilities necessary to assist the radiologist to streamline workflow process. Coordinates and manages exams once they reach Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS), ensuring a timely reading and report delivery to ordering and referring physicians. Evaluates studies, recognizes discrepancies and resolves issues or brings to the attention of the Radiologist. These responsibilities involve participation in a variety of technical and administrative processes which deliver quality care to physicians, ancillary staff and patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Assists Radiologist by monitoring and prioritizing all the PACS worklists for critical exams, STAT exams, established turn-around times for exams, incomplete or broken studies, corrects hanging protocols, one off reads.
- Follows up with exams that are incomplete or incorrect to have the exams fixed by the technologist or department manager in a timely manner for dictation.
- Multi-tasks by monitoring worklists, handling multiple phone lines, performing administrative functions such as maintaining reading room cleanliness, and when authorized by Medical Staff, assisting with procedures.
- Assists the Radiologist with providing timely results to ancillary departments and physician offices.
- Connects physician to physician phone calls and minimizes phone calls into the read rooms and provides warm phone transfers to Radiologists and other departments.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Current valid State of Florida license as a General Radiographer, Sonographer, or Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and/or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) and/or Certified Nuclear Medicine Technology (CNMT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Radiological Sciences or Healthcare related field of study
- One or more years working as a registered imaging technologist (any modality)
- Advanced modality certification (CT, MRI, NM, MG)
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18330216/clinical-radiology-facilitatorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005