Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1605 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Hicksville, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Healthcare System
Hollywood, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sparrow Herbert-Herman Cancer Center
Lansing, MichiganNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Hicksville, New YorkNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth Redmond
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: 22042132_1
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. Itâ™s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday
Location: Hybrid (Must be local to the Killeen, TX area)
The role youâ™ll contribute:
The Regional Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for establishing and developing trusted relationships with local Leadership, HR Business Partners and Compliance Officers. Leads the day-to-day administration of the regional employee relations function for assigned multi-facility locations to include consultation on employee relations issues for employees and leadership. Facilitates initiatives to foster a positive employee relations environment that aligns with the mission and values of Adventist Health System. This individual serves as the subject matter expert responsible for local employee relations investigations and reporting; identifies and recommends solutions. Utilizes multiple electronic systems to provide required documentation.
The value youâ™ll bring to the team:
- Serves as the subject matter expert on employment laws and appropriately applies information to employee relation matters.
- Creates legally sound solutions to complex cases and maximizes opportunities for success of employees and the business.
- Provides Employee Relations coverage and support after hours as needed (24 hours support).
- Helps to maintain a positive employee relations climate by facilitating discussions or by providing consistent advice and guidance to managers and employees for problem resolution of work-related conflict.
- Coaches departmental leadership in carrying out their responsibilities on employee relations matters.
- Conducts investigations and recommends resolution for all employee relations problems.
- Support the local HRBP in the employee appeals and grievance process.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the Centralized Employee Relations Team.
- Meets regularly with local HRBP to advise of recent employee relations matters and review facility specific analytics.
- Recognizes patterns and anticipates employee-related issues; Develops, recommends, and initiates appropriate steps for resolution in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Supports Employee Relations leadership and Legal in conducting employee relations investigations or pending litigation.
- Escalate complex Employee Relations matters to Employee Relations Leadership as needed.
- Facilitate facility unemployment compensation hearings (with manager), return to work and ADA Interactive processes.
- Documents all employee relations matters as appropriate for the situation and in accordance with legal compliance and organizational policies and procedures within the HRHD system.
- Identifies and recommends retention strategies and positive employee relations initiatives.
- Orients new facility leaders to the processes and philosophy of the Employee Relations partnership.
- Enters Unpaid Administrative Leave cases for employee relations investigations and expired license or certification.
- Reviews and provides constructive feedback on Corrective Action documentation and recommends the appropriate level of corrective action. Interprets Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Stays current on employment law. Proactively researches information to ensure compliance, provide appropriate consultation, and avoid/eliminate exposure to the organization.
- Willingness to travel as needed
The expertise and experiences youâ™ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Human Resources, or relevant field required
- Minimum of five years of Employee Relations experience required, including conducting investigations
- Proficiency in Employee Relations, ADA, FMLA, EEOC, FLSA, etc. preferred
- Human Capital Management (HCM) experience, especially PeopleSoft, preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18330198/regional-employee-relations-specialistLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005