Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1906 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Celebration, Florida
Internal Number: 23009246
DescriptionYOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!Concierge Guest Experience - AdventHealth CelebrationLocation Address: 400 CELEBRATION PLACE, CELEBRATION, FL 34747
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Celebration
Work Hours/Shift: PRN (As Needed)
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital
- AdventHealth Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney’s planned community of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking, research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and spirit in the defeat of illness and disease
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Represents Concierge Services to the highest caliber at all times. Greets all customers (patients, guests, families, staff, physicians, vendors, etc.) of all ages in a helpful and courteous manner using appropriate verbal greeting and offering assistance. Smiles and makes eye contact with all customers encountered at work area and throughout campus. Exhibits a spontaneous and enthusiastic desire to assist and serve others by delivering exemplary customer service.
- Anticipates and responds to inquiries and/or needs in an assertive, yet friendly approach. Provides clear and accurate directions to campus and area destinations and has a working knowledge of all pertinent locations on campus. Diffuses difficult issues in appropriate manner. Uses appropriate gestures and posture during all encounters with guests and co-workers.
- Utilizes outstanding telephone communication skills by answering calls within three rings includes first name and offers assistance using a friendly and warm tone. Exhibits exceptional listening skills in order to meet needs of callers. Has full working knowledge of transferring calls to other staff when necessary. Successfully accesses available resources in order to provide prompt and accurate information to callers.
- Serves as definitive resource for a wide variety of guest and/or staff inquiries and needs. Successfully utilizes and navigates the Internet and other information or communication technology to provide information and solutions based on inquiries or assigned tasks. Has working knowledge of local community destinations and resources and proactively ensures customers are aware of such services.
What You Will Need:Required:
- Ability to use discretion when discussing personnel/patient related issues that are confidential in nature
- Ability to be responsive to dynamic matrix of hospital needs and act accordingly
- Typing skills equal to 15 wpm, net
- Self-motivation, quick thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in performance of computer knowledge including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Proficiency in Internet searching functions and basic math functions
- Capability in communicating professionally and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to speak and read (English/Spanish)
The Concierge is spontaneous and enthusiastic with a desire to assist and serve others by delivering exemplary customer service. Follows all department policies when completing required tasks. Ensures confidentiality of patient and department information by adhering to HIPAA and other accrediting and regulatory bodies. Appropriately uses service-recovery methods if problems arise. Accountable for appropriately documenting and maintaining spreadsheets and/or logs. Takes personal responsibility for understanding and implementing any department /facility changes that affect self, team, staff and guests. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18330192/concierge-guest-experienceLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005