Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1307 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobEpic Cadence Application Analyst (Remote Available)Vanderbilt HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2301208Epic Cadence Application Analyst (Remote Available)-2301208
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: TN-Nashville-3401 West End Ave
Organization: HealthIT Scheduling Cadence PG 108791Shift: DaysDescription
This Epic Cadence Application Analyst supports one or more healthcare &/or administrative application such as Epic Cadence for scheduling outpatient and specialty clinics, including day-to-day operational issues, break/fix, configuration, maintenance, upgrades and on-call rotations under occasional guidance.
- Designs, builds, installs, configures, and/or develops software to support clinical, administrative, financial and operational workflows.
- Analyzes clinical, administrative, financial or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
- Supports clinical, administrative, financial, revenue, or operational implementations for assigned products which may also include testing and QA, reporting, product life cycle, communication/collaboration with customers and vendors, and training users.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE (NOVICE): Understands the product in relation to other company products. Has general knowledge of the competition for the product in the marketplace. Understands the product life cycle from development through sales and customer support. Can describe product features and benefits using key product terminology.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE (NOVICE): Understands customers' business operations beyond single issues driving a project. Demonstrates the ability to apply functional business knowledge to successfully meet work objectives. Has worked closely with knowledgeable users and customers in meeting their business needs. Demonstrates a good sense of the business when dealing with others. Critically evaluates the customer implications of technological advances. Knows and monitors the competition. Able to interpret business data.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (NOVICE): Possesses sufficient fundamental proficiency to successfully demonstrate knowledge of Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting in practical applications of moderate difficulty. Writes problem reports that contain all of the necessary information for clear, non-antagonistic communication to those responsible for fixing problems. Can effectively explain how to reproduce and analyze errors, as well as identify the type of error including coding, design issue and hardware. Makes simple suggestions for correction.
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - (NOVICE): Knows most major/common assigned product group functions. Demonstrates ability to analyze and develop solutions to moderately complex clinical, administrative, financial, operational, and/or technical issues related to assigned product(s). Capable to design, build, configure, install, run reports, and perform maintenance support as instructed. Successfully handles basic break/fix service issues. Demonstrates ability to break down work into manageable and measurable units. Organizes work and meets deadlines.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING - (NOVICE): Competent to apply changes or develop new functions based on understanding of the design of the system. Collaborates with knowledgeable users and customers in meeting their business needs. Participates in basic configuration management planning. Manages tasks, schedules activities, and organizes work to meet plan deadlines. Critically evaluates implications of technological changes. Able to interpret business data as it applies to configuration management.
TESTING - (NOVICE): Competent to develop new and execute pre-designed program test data, load testing, and ensures validity of data passed among programs. Understands and uses quality assurance processes, tools, and scripts for testing purposes.
- Organizational Impact: Executes job responsibilities with the understanding of how output would affect and impact other areas related to own job area/team with occasional guidance.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Analyzes moderately complex problems using technical experience and judgment.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Has expanded knowledge gained through experience within a professional area.
- Team Interaction: Provides informal guidance and support to team members.
About the Department:
HealthIT provides the best health information technology tools that support Vanderbilt University Medical Center's mission of:
- Delivering distinctively personalized care
- Improving the health care of individuals and communities regionally, nationally and internationally
- Providing transformative learning programs
- Supporting compelling discoveries
Our tools, which form the digital arteries of VUMC, are either developed in-house by our innovative product teams or selected from the most cutting-edge solutions available in today's ever-changing marketplace. Our 500 colleagues provide ongoing support over each product's entire lifespan, ensuring that the tools are meeting the evolving needs of the Medical Center's 24,000 colleagues.
Our solutions are driven by the incredible work and research of our colleagues throughout Vanderbilt and supported through a close partnership with VUMC Information Technology (VUMC IT). The strong collaboration among our teams means that VUMC can respond to clinical and operational issues with agility and innovation. Together, we ensure VUMC remains a leader in its pioneering use of healthcare information technology.
Underscoring our entire department are our core values of accountability, transparency and execution, delivered with a strong Partner Promise.
Position Shift: Days
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded, and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
- US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
- Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
- Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
- The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
- Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
- National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
- Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Vanderbilt Health recognizes that diversity is essential for excellence and innovation. We are committed to an inclusive environment where everyone has the chance to thrive and to the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action. EOE/AA/Women/Minority/Vets/DisabledBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 2 years relevant experience
- Certification for Epic Cadence, Referrals is preferred
- Experience or knowledge in Epic Cadence is preferred
About Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18330141/epic-cadence-application-analyst-remote-availableLoading. Please wait.
- Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Light Work category requiring exertion up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Occasional: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Occasional: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Feeling: Ability to perceive size, shape, temperature, texture by touch with fingertips.