Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2050 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Arkansas Children's Hospital
Little Rock, ArkansasFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSystem Assistant Manager, Coordination Of Care ProgramWMCHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Port Jervis, New York
Internal Number: 5832
The System Assistant Manager, Coordination of Care Program responsible for providing ongoing assistance and support to the System Manager. This position oversees the supervision of staff, daily operations of practices for the department/service line and manages the administrative responsibilities of the job.
- Contributes to the management and execution of insurance verification, authorization, pre-registration, and scheduling of outpatient services.
- Maintains on-call assistance by taking evening, weekend, and holiday calls to support infusion patients.
- Assists the denial and coding teams in resolutions for all modalities.
- Acts as a liaison between frontline registration managers and support staff, ancillary departments, WMC contract insurance specialist, physician practices, management, and supporting departments.
- Covers for staff in their absence for any modality or job function.
- Manages designated work queues and maintains quality assurance, resolving duplicate MRN, internal work queues, X-claims.
- Communicates with supporting departments, when applicable, to ensure an extraordinary patient and physician experience.
- Maintains the following programs: Cadence -scheduling system, Verizon -call system, Televox, Proficient, insurance websites, insurance grids, employee tracking reports.
- Promotes optimal productivity of operations.
- Interprets physician orders and clinical documentation.
- Utilizes analytical judgment to perform critical job elements ensuring patient and physician satisfaction, fostering positive relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
7- 10years of extensive experience in a lead or supervisory role for scheduling and pre-authorization with ICD 10 and CPT codes; expert level knowledge in: ConnectCare applications, Kronos, Proficient, Epic, Yost, Isuite, Optum Encoder, NPI registry, Xclaims, WebCenter, Verizon admin, Televox, Ivans, Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint, and result retrieval
Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials.Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
Bon Secours Community Hospital
For nearly a century, Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, NY, has served the residents of western Orange County, NY, Pike County, PA, and northern Sussex County, NJ, as the area's premier healthcare provider. The hospital serves its community with 122 beds for acute care and medical-surgical services, a 24-hour emergency department, long-term care and rehabilitation, a dedicated bariatric surgery unit, behavioral health, and outpatient services.About WMCHealthWMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with ten hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state of the art Telemedicine program, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18328525/system-assistant-manager-coordination-of-care-programLoading. Please wait.