Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2045 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
St. Louis, MissouriVail Health
Edwards, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Malvern, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!82903338
Methuen, MassachusettsFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Peters, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Manassas, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobVice President of Operations, Cardinal Glennon Children's HospitalCardinal Glennon Children's HospitalApplicationDetails
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: R83705
Vice President of Operations, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Worker Type: Regular
- Serves as a member of the leadership team providing strategic direction on operational related issues. Works effectively as a team member in a dynamic executive environment in a matrix organization, and promotes teamwork within and across the organization by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem solving skills.
- Ensures premier customer satisfaction. Implements mechanisms and feedback processes to determine customer satisfaction levels. Ensures engagement and satisfaction of employees, physicians, and leadership to ensure effective implementation of strategic and operational plans. Creates an environment in which effective communication and responsiveness to customer needs are priorities. Provides timely resolution and response to customer complaints, concerns and suggestions.
- Develops and implements strategic business plans. Operationalizes business plans for assigned area. Translates initiatives into action plans at the departmental level with appropriate performance measures. Assumes fiscal responsibility through budgetary planning and implementation. Establishes and monitors process improvement initiatives to achieve value based outcome metrics.
- Oversees human resource management for the assigned area creating a culture of employee engagement. Ensures HR policies are administered consistently across function. Organizes operations through appropriate structure and delegation of functions to achieve productivity. Identifies succession planning needs with special emphasis on retaining and recruiting a diverse work force.
- Promotes team building and collaboration. Motivates, encourages and empowers staff to achieve personal, organizational and team goals. Recognizes accomplishment. Encourages and provides opportunity for staff input and feedback regarding improvement opportunities. Mentors and coaches the leadership team. Regularly informs and updates staff on organizational and industry issues.
- Ensures quality patient care is provided on a daily basis. Participates in ongoing continuous quality improvement education and training.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that address hospital and service line functions. Develops and ensures compliance with confidentiality practices. Maintains knowledge and achieves compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements, licensure, accreditation requirements, record procedures and internal controls.
- Develops and enhances relationships with community, other public, organizations and groups that expand the effectiveness of the mission.
- Collaborates with regional support functions of nursing, finance, planning, quality and human resources to achieve successful outcomes for the hospitals, service lines, network and system. Participates in developing policies and procedures and communicates appropriately to ensure compliance is achieved. Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization.
- Regularly displays and encourages ethical behavior in the areas of business ethics, legal compliance, confidentiality, conflicts of interest, vendor relationships and the reporting of questionable activities.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree or equivalent education and years of experience
- Ten years' experience, with five years' in leadership
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
SSM Health is a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
Vice President of Operations, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
Develops strategy and provides leadership for the operational processes across the organization. Develops short- and long-term operational goals and plans ensuring alignment with broader organization priorities. Utilizes metrics and organization vision to lead and direct operational activities. Challenges assumptions and standards of business in an effort to improve overall operational effectiveness and service to organization customers.
Department: 8050000010 Administration
Work Shift: Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.https://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18326329/vice-president-of-operations-cardinal-glennon-children-s-hospitalLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005