Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1540 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!B.E. Smith in partner with Sheppard Pratt Health System
Baltimore, MarylandNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Healthcare System
Hollywood, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Hicksville, New YorkNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 22042505
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday – Friday
Location: 900 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The recognition of revenue in healthcare is a high risk, estimation process requiring significant oversight, standard methodologies, and frequent analysis to ensure accurate estimates are achieved. The Finance Manager – Revenue will require extensive exposure to diverse aspects of AdventHealth’s net revenue processes, which includes hospital, physician, and other service line net revenue calculations within the Crowe Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) tool and, an alternative Excel-based net revenue template used in certain situations. This role requires an experienced problem solver who can adapt to complete a variety of special projects as needs arise. The position is located at the AdventHealth corporate headquarters and will collaborate with finance, accounting, information technology (IT), physician and revenue cycle leadership across the company. The role will require a strong understanding of the application of healthcare revenue estimates and generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (GAAP). Also, it will require a control and process-oriented mindset, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the desire and ability to identify, recommend and lead improvements.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Serve as the primary, corporate services subject matter expert as it relates to net revenue and its impact to finance and accounting, both at corporate services and facilities. Be the primary finance and accounting liaison as it relates to net revenue with other corporate services departments such as revenue cycle, physician enterprise, and IT.
- Develop and maintain standardized net revenue reporting to be used by the facility finance and accounting teams during the month end close process. Assist facility finance and accounting teams in analyzing net revenue reporting.
- Oversee the corporate, standard allowance methodology used by all consolidated AdventHealth hospitals and physician practices for the estimation of contractual and bad debt allowances on patient accounts receivable in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (GAAP). This primarily includes
- Manage and review routine centralized reserve calculations within the Crowe RCA tool, prepare calculations for any necessary manual adjustments and maintain documentation of the process used
- Utilize Excel for analyzing Crowe RCA reporting and develop templates to streamline routine processes.
- Assist the marketplace in analyzing the net revenue results from the Crowe RCA tool as needed.
- Review requests from facilities regarding exceptions needed to the standard revenue recognition policy to address unique circumstances that are occurring and the proper valuation of accounts receivable.
- Evaluate whether adjustments to the standard net revenue allowance methodology are required based upon results of the month end analysis or hindsight lookback analysis. This includes summarizing and presenting the proposed changes to corporate and facility leadership for approval.
- Responsible for overseeing changes to the alternative Excel-based net revenue template, including the testing and validation of changes and the distributing new versions to finance and accounting leadership. Ensure changes are effectively communicated to ensure compliance.
- Review the daily reconciliation prepared by the Net Revenue Analyst to monitor the data feeds from the patient accounting system into the Crowe RCA tool.
- Oversee and mentor senior and staff accountants and analysts performing net revenue analysis.
- Lead special revenue projects as assigned (i.e. accounts receivable securitization, finance analysis of revenue issues, tracking of state waiver programs).
- Possess a continuous improvement focus over the estimation, reporting and analysis of net revenue.
- Oversee net revenue accounting methodology for acquisitions and divestitures and provide guidance to acquiree and wind-down accounting teams.
- Onboard new facilities and support upgrades of the Crowe RCA application.
- Inventory and understand revenue reporting throughout the company’s accounting and finance functions (e.g. accounts receivable securitization, cost reports, general ledger feeds, management reporting, etc.) and work with revenue cycle, physician enterprise and IT to ensure the integrity of the data and reporting.
- Effectively present and communicate net revenue issues and analysis to the field, peers, senior management, and internal and external auditors
- Assist in the review of the net patient service revenue footnote disclosure for the quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Minimal travel (10% or less) with advanced notice.
- Ability to work extended hours during month end close and as project deadlines require.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Five or more years of experience in accounting, finance, reimbursement or revenue cycle operations or hospital or physician operations
- Three or more years of experience estimating healthcare receivables
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP combined with the ability to research and propose company positions on revenue related accounting issues
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle processes
- Strong analytical, data analysis, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Certified Public Accountant or MBA
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18324988/manager-net-revenueLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005