Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 916 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!North Kansas City Hospital
North Kansas City, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 23009242
AdventHealth Information Technology
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Award-winning IT Department
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Physician Advocate Intermediate has an extensive understanding of healthcare applications in use at AdventHealth, the ability to analyze and understand business problems, and the knowledge to make solution recommendations that meet the organizational goals of maintaining clinical and business systems. They are dedicated to facilitating a secure, effective, integrated electronical medical record system that continually focuses on improving outcomes, reduces cost, increases efficiency, and enhances user experiences. The Advocate is able to work independently with minimal supervision on projects of moderate complexity identifying ways that EMR technology improves workflow efficiency and successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Is engaged in activities of analysis, design and implementation, optimization as well as application support; performs troubleshooting and conveys issue resolution. Utilizes knowledge of clinical practice and AH performance improvement process to achieve established goals. Participates in mentoring less experienced team members. Responsible for customization of order sets, documentation and views, build of macros and auto-text within the EMR.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Serves as a facility Provider resource person and role model in the use of clinical information systems. Maintains through knowledge of the computer system and other various applications that are supported by Informatics.
- Rounds with providers during care delivery to assess functionality, impact to workflow, analyzes and anticipates user needs and documents requests. Analyzes requirements to propose effective solutions. Identifies opportunities for improvement/automation.
- Researches, validates, and logs provider EMR enhancement requests. Discusses recommended solutions with provider and operational teams and obtains operational design approval.
- Conducts multiple annual IT outreach touch points with medical staff members. Shares application tips with providers to improve their workflow efficiency and guides to best practices. Communicates through collaterals created and personal contact with providers regarding the modifications made to the application. Assists customer with the customization of the application using application tools within electronical health record foundation.
- Daily rounding in the acute setting with active engagement with Providers, that results in a proactive and agile approach to issue recognition, resolution and knowledge sharing.
- Provides education on new applications or functionality. Conducts Provider Orientations, train-the trainer, Service Line Expert, Upgrade and other training as needed. Incorporates both in person and virtual learning tools to facilitate knowledge transfer with Provider customers.
- Assists with executing change management strategy (communication, buy-in, training, technical support) to enable a smooth implementation of new application changes and enhancements.
- Provides go live support and post go live optimization at local sites and for other AdventHealth facilities with readiness to work evenings, nights, and weekends in order to fully support AdventHealth Operations. Engages with pilot programs and all projects in collaboration with AIT and the facilities.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and optimizes health information technology training materials for Physician/AHPs/Residents/Medical Students based on current clinical practice and workflow. Conducts classroom training and orients new and incoming providers to a variety of applications.
- Proctors training lab practice sessions. Is flexible and able to adapt to end user training needs. Provides personal, at the elbow instruction as needed on changes or enhancements made in the EMR. Re-educates providers as needed.
- Provides 24/7 on-call support for Providers and extenders in a timely and effective manner. Majority of time on job will be at assigned facility, however must be able to travel nationally to support major implementations at other AdventHealth facilities. Because our customers work 24/7, the Physician Informatics Advocate Intermediate will work various shifts including evenings, nights and weekends in order to fully support AdventHealth operations during times of Go-lives and Major installs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing, respiratory therapy, cardiopulmonary science or within 36 months of hire
- Minimum of five years total between clinical and informatics experience
- Recent experience with health information technology
- Current, valid license as a Registered Nurse, Allied Health Professional, or Registered Respiratory therapist in state of primary work locale
- Current valid driver’s license in state of primary work locale
- Advanced clinical knowledge of current healthcare practice and Provider workflow (CPOE and documentation) with conceptual and practical understanding of various training techniques for users with various learning styles
- Communication skills both written and oral, are professional and follow defined escalation process
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18324622/physician-informatics-advocate-intermediateLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005