Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1779 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Fletcher, North Carolina
Internal Number: 22038047
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 49 Spicewood Drive, Clyde, NC 28721
The role you’ll contribute: Supervises physician office employees engaged in daily physician practice operations to result in facilitating effective daily practice operations and delivery of quality patient care. Serves as direct support to front office or back office. Serves as an alternate to perform the functions of staff in their absence and to achieve satisfactory patient care. Prepares reports and correspondence pursuant to physician practice daily operations as required.
The value you’ll bring to the team
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician practice site.
- Recruits, orients, counsels and evaluates a team of engaged employees to assure quality patient care.
- Provides leadership and direction in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison for patients, government agencies and third party payers for the purpose of providing an on-site contact for individual practice sites.
- Responsible for completion of regular performance evaluations for each staff member; conducts evaluations for new staff prior to completion of probationary period.
- Responsible for accurate, timely charges, billing and collection of patient accounts. Maintains appropriate internal controls over accounts receivable and cash receipt functions.
- Responsible for resolving patient complaints.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory or staff experience in a healthcare setting
- Patient care experience as LPN, EMT, etc.Preferred
- Associate Degree Preferred
- Experience coding ICD-10 and CPT billing Preferred
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18324508/practice-supervisor-cancer-servicesLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005