Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 452 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Aiea, HawaiiNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
SPARKS, NevadaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Peters, MissouriNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23006050
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday
Location: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The Compensation Specialist is an individual contributor supporting Adventist Health System’s Compensation Administration function. The Compensation Administration Specialist, under general supervision, is responsible for providing compensation support for facility leadership and HR to include job evaluations, market pricing, and pay related transactions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Completes compensation related transactions as per facility policies and ensures all service agreements are maintained. Tracks, updates and closes cases within the case management system and ensures all cases include the appropriate documentation.
- Reviews and completes all job code and position requests. Conducts market pricing to determine the appropriate midpoint. Assigns the appropriate salary grade and premium plan and updates the Non- person profile. Creates new salary grades and premium plans as necessary. Reviews recommendations with HR Business Partner and facility leadership.
- Reviews, processes and communicates salary actions in accordance with facility or corporate policies. Actions may include promotions/demotions, Ad Hoc requests and transfers to PRN.
- Conducts market pricing for specific jobs or facilities per corporate market pricing policies and practices, ensuring appropriate surveys and scope data is utilized for correct and consistent matching.
- Reviews new and updated job descriptions to determine exemption status, ensuring compliance with federal regulations, as well as ensuring that the specific job requirements are aligned with the required responsibilities of the job. Consult with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partner facility leadership as necessary for modifications.
- Serves as an information resource regarding pay practices and policies; Provides advice to managers on routine compensation decisions for their employees, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation.
- Receives, tracks, and reviews job descriptions as part of the deployment process. Provides ongoing maintenance of all job descriptions to ensure they are complete and in proper format. Evaluates revised job descriptions for possible job grade changes. Ensures all job descriptions are accurately and timely uploaded and stored in the electronic database.
- Responsible for updating the offer calculators monthly.
- Participate in special projects as assigned within required deadlines.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree
- General HR knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Compensation Administration experience
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18324253/compensation-specialistLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005