Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1226 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Cardiology
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
SPARKS, NevadaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Fort Worth, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Burleson, Texas
Internal Number: 22035083
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location: Travel to neighboring facilities including Lampasas, Killeen, and the Southern Ft. Worth area
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Award-winning IT Department
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday
The role you’ll contribute:
The AHMG/Ambulatory Clinical Informaticist has an extensive understanding of healthcare applications in use at AdventHealth, the ability to analyze and understand business problems, and the knowledge to make solution recommendations that meet the organizational goals of maintaining clinical and business systems. They are dedicated to facilitating a secure, effective, integrated electronic medical record system that continually improves outcomes, reduces cost, increases efficiency, and enhances user experiences. Primary responsibilities include collaborating with providers, all clinic staff and operational leaders to design, test, train, implement, evaluate, and maintain clinical applications and other associated systems. This position cultivates strong, supportive relationships with executives, clinical leaders, clinicians, clinic staff and operations based on appropriate professional interactions, demonstrated ability to perform principal duties and consistent, timely follow-though.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Coordinates AHMG/Ambulatory Informatics projects for assigned ambulatory locations to include evaluation of requests, analysis of information, presentation to pertinent committees, implementation, education, and post-implementation evaluation and support. Sets objectives and summarize the strategic directions for the work group. Researches, Validates, and logs EMR enhancement requests.
- Serves as resource person and role model in the use of clinical information systems. Maintains thorough knowledge of the computer system.
- Proactively assesses clinic workflow processes, identifies gaps, defines necessary process changes, and develops workflows in coordination with operations related to the implementation of new solutions or functionality at a regional level.
- Shares application tips with clinicians and clinic staff to improve their workflow efficiency and guides to best practices. Assists customer with personalization of the application for unique department scenarios using application tools within electronic health record foundation.
- Collaborates with all impacted clinics within region, AHMG leadership, end users, vendors, and associates to ensure overall effective and efficient operational system functions and workflow. Represents the clinical perspective of issues with the implementation of clinical systems.
- Coordinates with market-based training team regarding education and training on new applications or functionality. Conducts train-the-trainer, Service Line Expert, upgrade, and other training when necessary. Incorporates in person (via classroom or campus rounds) and virtual learning to deliver requirements to staff.
- Provides consultation in the areas of process redesign and evaluating clinical software products. Provides input to standards, policies, and procedures to improve overall team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists with executing change management strategy (communication, buy-in, training, technical support) to enable smooth implementation of new application changes and enhancements. Promotes a positive attitude to change and effectively communicates “why” change is necessary.
- Monitors and analyzes aggregated data to identify trends related to clinical processes and outcomes resulting from information technology tools. Identifies barriers and opportunities to improve measurement of and compliance with outcome metrics.
- Identifies and coordinates the management of risk and quality assurance issues that arise, escalating unresolved problems to the appropriate decision-making bodies, as needed. Works closely with AIT and operational leadership to facilitate system issue resolution.
- Clearly and effectively transmits technical and business concepts and ideas using oral and written modalities. Communicates changes made in the application to site contacts and team members
- Majority of time on job will be at assigned clinics but must be able to travel nationally to support major implementations as well as acquisitions across AHMG
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Science in nursing or other healthcare related field OR equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of five years total between clinical and/or informatics experience
- Recent experience with health information technology
- Driver’s license – current valid driver’s license in state of primary work locale
- Current, valid license in associated clinical field if applicable (e.g., nurse must have valid RN license in state of primary work)
- Completion of applicable Epic certification within three years and maintenance of certification thereafter is applicable
- Advanced level knowledge of current healthcare practice and clinical workflows with conceptual and practical understanding of various training techniques for users with various learning styles
- Ability to map clinic processes, gather and analyze data, effectively present to clinical audience
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18324147/ambulatory-clinical-informaticistLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005