Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1826 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaAtlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Arkansas Children's Hospital
Little Rock, ArkansasFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDirector Program Design and Network Delivery Leadership InstituteAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23001871
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday
Location: 900 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Program Design and Network Delivery is responsible for the design and development of system-wide programs and the maturation and support of the delivery network, supporting the overall strategy and priorities of the Leadership Institute.
This role is responsible for leading a team and collaborating with colleagues across the organization to achieve results. Specifically, they will partner with business sponsors and subject matter experts as appropriate for each program to ensure successful realization of market-based programs’ design, development, delivery, and operational sustainment to increase the quality and quantity of leaders at AdventHealth.
This role is responsible for the oversight of program activation and the processes for ongoing solution management in support of the market delivery teams operating Leadership Institute programs and offerings within their markets.
This individual will need to create and sustain key relationships within a complex work environment, build credibility through demonstrated expertise in leadership development, learning strategy, and have the vision and tenacity to deliver real change.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Provides leadership to the Program Design and Network Delivery functions of the Leadership Institute.
- Leads workstream deliverables, ensuring the team adheres to departmental standards for workplan delivery, status reports, and issue escalation.
- Participates as an active member of the Leadership Institute leadership team, providing input into all strategies and priorities across the institute.
- Responsible for design and development of market-activated Leadership Institute programs, which includes the full lifecycle of the designated program from early ideation through activation design and sustainment strategy.
- Facilitates early scoping and strategy design for mid-level leadership programs, makes recommendations for new programs and receives direction from business leaders.
- Builds and leverages design teams and closely manages partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Manages the process for decisions, approvals, curriculum design, implementation, and network support plans
- Leads the development of materials for the curriculum, participants, and facilitators, leveraging shared resources from within the department and other Corporate Services support teams (e.g., Creative Services).
- Responsible for design and management of the initial promotional strategy for new system-wide programs, leveraging additional resources as needed.
- Responsible for the high-level and detailed activation plans to provide both the implementation plan and network delivery strategy, ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer and handoffs are effective for sustained delivery.
- Owns the project timeline, oversees the cadence of activities on the timeline for the entire lifecycle of the program.
- Serves as subject matter expert for curriculum design
- Leads the curriculum design and development process according to best practices
- Facilitates and supports needs assessments and subsequent design recommendations.
- Maintain knowledge of current research and industry best practices for adult learning, curriculum design, and instructional design to support continual improvement and development
- Consults on curriculum for existing programs and regularly assesses opportunities for curriculum improvement and coordination of curriculums across the institute’s program portfolio.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to define the approach, methodologies, and applicable standard operating procedures for curriculum design and development for the institute.
- Develops process for continuous improvement, partnering closely with analytics resources related to the maintenance of program evaluations and the aggregation of data related to ongoing improvements.
- Leads the Network Delivery model by providing overall leadership and guidance for the support, maturation, and further establishment of the model.
- Provides leadership and oversight to activation support team members in fulfillment of the detailed activation plans
- Ensures the level of planning, staff resourcing, and activation/project management support is appropriate to meet the activation and operational needs of the designated program.
- Manage the ongoing engagement and development of delivery networks, supporting selection when appropriate, ensuring their preparedness and sustained engagement. Members of delivery networks include, but are not limited to, leadership and learning resources across the organization who have responsibilities connected to the Leadership Institute. These roles include but are not limited to master facilitators, the Facilitator Network, activation leaders, such as the leadership triad of learning strategists, spiritual strategists, and activation strategists associated with the Leading in AdventHealth activation.
- Supports the unification of leadership and development teams as they continue to evolve and work together across the organization. Develops systems and structures for two-way communication and inclusion
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Requires master’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Learning, Psychology, Education, Human or Organizational Development;
- Requires ten (10) years of experience in developing and implementing one or more of the following: leadership & organizational development strategies, organizational change management, organizational improvement and/or process improvement programs, succession planning, employee training, and performance management programs.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of healthcare leadership role or working with healthcare clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Doctoral degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in technical writing and high-level presentation skills preferred
- Relevant experience in a large healthcare system, consulting, or developmental firm preferred
- Assessment/Human testing both competency-based models and psychological based tools preferred
- Training and/or Facilitation Certification preferred
- Executive and business coaching certification (ICF, IAC or iPEC) preferred
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18323968/director-program-design-and-network-delivery-leadership-instituteLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005