Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1427 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Warwick, New YorkNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Premise Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Brandon, Florida
Internal Number: 22035287
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 888 S PARSONS AVE, Brandon, 33511
The role you’ll contribute: OBGYN Clinical Call Center Nurse Supervisor
- Leads all clinical call center staff to ensure efficient operations and safe patient care over the continuum with special attention on:
- Integrates evidence based clinical guidelines, protocols, and other metrics in development of treatment plans that are patient-centric, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of healthcare.
- Committed to the constant pursuit of excellence and teamwork in improving the care of the patient and families of the AdventHealth Medical Group OBGYN practices.
- Ensures patient, staff, and provider satisfaction by maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Ensures timely completion of required audits in compliance with AdventHealth’s Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Ensures processes follow AdventHealth approved policies to include:
- Ensuring any direct reports are completing required competencies.
- Manages utilization and practice metrics to refine the delivery of care model to maximize clinical quality and fiscal outcomes for the population.
- Monitors patient progress and promotes early intervention in acute care situations.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Florida or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in OBGYN outpatient practices preferred
- 3+ years of experience in clinical nurse telephone triage preferred
- 2+ years of leadership experience preferred
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18323667/obgyn-rn-call-center-supervisorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005