Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 852 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23004595
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Job Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Senior Financial Analyst position is part of both the Finance team and the multi-disciplinary Cost Quality Improvement team which are responsible for reporting and analyzing on key financial and utilization metrics to be used for improving both the individual health and wellness of the overall health status of a client's population.
The Senior Financial Analyst will review, analyze, and track utilization and financial data from multiple sources in order to identify financial and utilization opportunities. Working collaboratively with Finance and Quality leaders, the Analyst will research and produce data related reports to facilitate the identification of metrics that will drive financial performance across populations.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for reviewing key program data pertaining, but not limited to, health outcomes, program clinical performance, and key service delivery data, to guide program delivery, collaborate on product needs and support report creation/development. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist in guiding the programs related to health and wellness, population health management, and practice support.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Prepares Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Develops financial models and Return on Investment analysis for Cost and Quality Improvement projects and programs
- Builds strong relationships with leadership, customers, and peers. Communicates appropriately and effectively with stakeholders, customers, and supervisors, maintaining awareness of any issues, potential delays, and any situation of concern that may affect the productivity of supported programs, processes, and systems
- Work collaboratively to prioritize work to meet contractual goals
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or analytical related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an analytical role in a healthcare related field.
- Master’s degree in a healthcare or analytical related field
- 2 years’ experience in a health plan.
- SAS or other BI program
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18323467/financial-analyst-seniorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005