Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1387 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Burleson, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Mansfield, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Waxahachie, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 22035682
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days, hybrid
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Sponsored Programs is responsible for providing direction and oversight of teams with the accountability for aspects of compliance, in collaboration with the Office of Research Integrity & Compliance, with state, federal and industry grants and contracts; research and related data compliance for the AdventHealth Research Institute (AHRI). The Director serves as the Hospital's authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) and Signing Official (SO), as designated by the Research Executive Leadership, who has institutional authority to legally bind AdventHealth in grants administration matters. Collaborates with AdventHealth executives and leaders across markets and functional areas as part of AHRI's expansion of research operations to other markets. Builds and develops cross functional capacity and reporting to meet AdventHealth Research Institute goals including data related to major initiatives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
- Oversees the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) and leads teams with accountability for federal, state and industry grants and contracts with accountability for the timely execution and study clearance of clinical trial agreements and budgets.
- Serves as the Hospital’s authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) and Signing Official (SO), as designated by the Research Executive Leadership, who has institutional authority to legally bind AdventHealth in grants administration matters.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational matters of OSP relative to research infrastructure and services.
- Provides a full range of administrative support to AdventHealth’s Research Enterprise, with primary emphasis in developing and processing grant applications to federal, state and private funding sources; negotiating and executing clinical trial agreements and budgets; implementing requirements established by AdventHealth, Funder, and Sponsors; and assisting in the administration of related databases and the acquisition of data required for financial and research compliance, enrollment, annual and ad hoc reports, grant monitoring, and other related records.
- Interacts with other research, campus, and market-wide departments for the purposes of developing interdepartmental processes, and/or building research-related infrastructure as it relates to the contracts, grants and the CTMS system to adhere to federal regulations and demonstration of that adherence in the area of research including areas related to Medicare and Medicaid billing compliance and National Cancer Institute Grant reporting (e.g., MIS, Materials Management, Medical Staff, Human Resources, Corporate Compliance, AdventHealth Orlando Legal, etc).
- Leads expansion of contracts, budgets, grants and the CTMS application across markets through development and implementation of approved strategies in coordination with the System Site Manager and Executive Director.
- Actively develops relationships with key customers and partners. Provides leadership that fosters collegial relations among matrix departments, staff, physicians, and business partners to ensure quality service. Accountable for assuring compliance and providing evidence of performance. Maintains effective and consistent communication with customers.
- Master’s in healthcare, business, finance, legal, accounting, research or administration related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years combined experience in administration of research, clinical trial agreements, grants, and other sponsored programs in a hospital or academic setting
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the interpretation and application of federal regulations, guidance documents, policies and procedures
- Three (3) years of experience working with budgets, including developing reports and presentation of financial information
- Three (3) years of experience in contract matters
- Five (5) years of experience using spreadsheets, databases, web-based database applications for research and grants related management
- Five (5) years of leadership and management experience
- Two (2) years of experience developing educational presentations and public speaking
- Two (2) years of experience in writing policies, procedures, guidance documents and/or standard operating procedures
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Research certification through SOCRA, SRA, etc.
- Current Certified Research Administrator (CRA) designation
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18323338/sponsored-programs-directorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005