Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1556 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Killeen, Texas
Internal Number: 23002046
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday – Friday Days
Location: AHCT 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
- As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for the risk management program of the organization. Responsible for the development of the overall risk management program to reduce or prevent loss by promoting a safe, healthy environment for patient, visitors and employees. Facilitates work for patient safety, root cause analysis, risk management and overall departmental priorities of quality and safety for patients, staff, and visitors.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Assists in review, documentation, and maintenance of incident reports involving real or potential safety issues that may cause injury to patients, visitors and hospital personnel.
- Active component owner of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Quality Related Events for the AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook.
- Ensures all Patient Safety Work Product (PSWP) related to Risk Management Patient Safety Evaluation System (PSES) components is identified with approved PSES tag line.
- Submits Quality Related Events and RCA’s to the AHS Patient Safety Organization (PSO).
- Ensures timely, efficient tracking and acquiring of data for process improvement; makes recommendations regarding trends to committees and departments for improvement actions.
- Responsible for claims administration including, investigation, intervention, coordination of communication between organization, attorneys, corporate and insurance carriers.
- Plans, develops and presents educational material related to risk reduction and safety issues to staff and physicians on regular basis.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s prepared in Nursing or other related healthcare degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in ER, ICU, leadership
- Currently licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Texas
- Nursing degree preferred
- Risk Management, patient safety training and/or experience.
- Master’s Degree in healthcare related field.
- Working clinical knowledge of hospital topics as related to accreditation, regulatory compliance, etc.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18323050/risk-managerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005