Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1926 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tarpon Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23003814
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days-40/hrs per week
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
The Quality Program coordinator will support certification Programs, adherence and performance improvement around use of the Sepsis bundle and Joint Commission readiness.
The Stroke Coordinator, in collaboration with the stroke medical director and clinical leadership, is responsible for the coordination of clinical excellence in stroke care across the continuum of AdventHealth North Pinellas and the maintenance of the Primary Stroke certification. The coordinator facilitates the interdisciplinary team, which is responsible for monitoring and improving stroke program performance and meeting the national accreditation requirements. The coordinator works with the education department to facilitate the development and implementation of stroke related education initiatives for staff, patients, and caregivers. The coordinator leads interdisciplinary teams in performance improvement and the incorporation of evidence-based practice protocols into the daily operations of the stroke program. The coordinator abstracts the required measures into the GWTG application and is responsible for updating and entering data into the Joint Commission Connect platform. The coordinator is responsible for analyzing outcomes to determine root causes of variation and developing corrective actions to improve stroke outcomes and performance.
Heart Failure Coordinator:
The Heart Failure Coordinator, in collaboration with the heart failure medical director and clinical leadership, is responsible for the coordination of clinical excellence in heart failure across the continuum of care at AdventHealth North Pinellas and in maintaining HF certification from the ACC. The coordinator acts as a clinical resource and point of contact for care initiatives, provides leadership on certification program performance improvement. The coordinator monitors and facilitates compliance with core heart failure measures, monitors, and tracks all heart failure admissions, and verifies abstraction of measures required for the certification. The coordinator works with the education department to facilitate the development and implementation of education initiatives for staff, patients, and caregivers regarding care of heart failure patients to prevent unnecessary readmissions and collaborates with physicians in the implementation of evidence-based practices with a focus on increasing patients and caregiver’s ability to manage their care.
Sepsis Coordinator: The coordinator works with nursing and providers to adhere to the Sepsis bundle to assure maximum best practice care for sepsis patients and to reduce readmissions among sepsis patients. The coordinator monitors use of the sepsis tools within Epic. The coordinator works with providers to understand the Predictive model and Epic smart set Utilization. He/she works with provider and nursing to increase compliance with bundle and use of the smart sets. The coordinator assists with abstracting the Sepsis core measures reported to CMS.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth North Pinellas’ service standards.
- Responsible for serving as the program clinical content expert through skilled knowledge of clinical stroke heart failure, and sepsis evidence-based guidelines, national accreditation standards and regulatory (state and federal) program requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of current trends and clinical practice in these areas.
- Leads interdisciplinary committees for these programs, in partnership with the medical directors, to improve clinical performance, standardize clinical processes, ensure compliance with accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Responsible for identifying variations in care and using that information to develop, create and implement corrective action plans to improve outcomes.
- Leads the initial and ongoing national accreditation process for stroke and heart failure by leading readiness rounds, producing and delivering education, holding quarterly meetings, and maintaining and submitting required documentation to meet all accreditation standards.
- During accreditation site visits collaborates with the Quality Director, Chief Nursing Officer, and Chief Medical Officer to maintain program accreditation.
- Responsible for coordination of stroke, and heart failure, and Sepsis care across the inpatient care setting to include patient education, engagement in care for the patient and caregiver, including self-management.
- Oversee stroke, heart failure and sepsis patient education processes, assisting nursing in choosing and educating these patients on their disease processes and ways to mitigate relapses and improve symptom management.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum qualifications:
- Experience in creating education and educating clinical staff
- EPIC or other EHR experience
- Be detail oriented and precise in your work.
- Knowledge stroke, and heart failure and sepsis nursing best practice.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a hospital setting
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- NIHSS Stroke Certification through the American Heart Association (within 1 year of hire
- Maintains certification program required stroke and heart failure education annually.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18322860/quality-program-coordinatorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005