Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1899 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobPhysician Assistant AdventHealth Medical GroupAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Riverview, Florida
Internal Number: 22019704
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
Will Be Responsible For:
•Complies with Employee Code of Conduct
•Demonstrates compliance with all federal, state and local laws; rules and government regulations
•Verbalizes understanding of reporting process of any actual or perceived violation
•Recognizes incidents as defined and described in the Hospital's Institutional Policies and Procedures
•Understands the method and reasoning for reporting incidents
•Demonstrates ability to complete the Hospital's Incident Report Form
•Assists the Department Manager or others in recognizing and reducing risk within the Department or other areas of the
•Demonstrates FHT PRIDE (Personal Responsibility in Daily Endeavors) by providing courteous service, assisting lost
guests, and problem solving to meet special needs or requests
•Creates positive image by demonstrating a professional manner in all encounters
•Takes initiative to identify problems and assist with problem resolution while maintaining confidentiality at all times
•Acknowledges employees, physicians and visitors promptly
•Develops positive working relationships with other functional team/members within the Hospital
•Performs duties in a timely manner and provides updates if delays occur
•Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers, in person or on the telephone
•Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments
•Participates in Quality Improvement activities to improve processes and patient care
•Implements actions, as appropriate, recommended by Quality Improvement teams and the hospital wide Quality
•Participates in Performance Improvement activities to improve processes and patient care
•Implements actions, as appropriate, recommended by Performance Improvement activities and hospital-wide
Performance Improvement Coordinating Council (PICC)
•Follows hospital and departmental Safety policies and procedures
•Wears name tag identification and is aware of role in minimizing Security incidents
•Demonstrates knowledge of role in Hazardous Materials and Waste Program, including procedures to follow in case of
•Demonstrates knowledge of role in Emergency Preparedness Program. Participates in Disaster Drills, as appropriate
•Demonstrates knowledge of role in the Life Safety Program and participates in Fire Drills as appropriate
•Demonstrates knowledge of role in the Medical Equipment Program and how to report malfunctioning equipment
•Demonstrates knowledge of role in the Utility Systems Program and the department's response to utility failure
•Follows hospital and departmental Infection Control policies and procedures
•Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team members, patients and families
•Maintains satisfactory participation and attendance at required and non-required meetings and staff development
•Demonstrates evidence of continuous professional development
oIdentifies own learning needs and seeks opportunities for self growth and career advancement
oAttends annual mandatory inservice, required meetings and continuing education
•Promotes the hospital image and maintains a helpful attitude towards employees, physicians patients, visitors and the
community to enhance the hospital's reputation as a health care center
•Demonstrates evidence of adherence to the hospital confidentiality policy
•Provides occupational health to all employees, regardless of age, race or sex. Patient population includes workers of all
ages, from adolescence through the geriatric population
•Examines and rechecks patients for medical problems prior to return to work after illness or injury. Plans referrals to
physician specialists when indicated
•Incorporates patients work with company's light duty policy in determining physical fitness for job duty
•Examines and rechecks patients for medical problems prior to return to work after illness or injury. Returns patients to
their job as soon as medically advisable
•Assists Medical Director with development and ongoing revision of medical policies and procedures
•Assures that continued medical care remains within the UCH provider clinic unless a change is authorized by the
•Works with the MCC-PCP to assure that all referrals for specialty care by MCC-PCP are made within the participating
network providers unless specific care is not available in that network
•Assists Medical Director in review of data for Quality Improvement
•Produces appropriate medical records
•Assists Medical Director in the implementation and management of the Quality Assurance Program
- What You Will Need:
- Masters and 1+ years experience
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- •As required for licensure
- •Master's Degree in Physician Assistant studies.
- •Combination education and experience that will provide the knowledge, skill and ability to demonstrate the
- •Recognize the signs and symptoms of disease, while understanding their relationship to each other.
- •Obtain, organize and construct a patient data base which accurately describes the information available for a
- given patient at a given point in time.
- •Develop a problem list from the patient data base.
- •Apply problem-solving techniques on clinical situations.
- •Manage common health problems with physician supervision.
- •Communicate empathetically with patient and knowledgeably with the physician.
- •Competently perform technical procedures.
- •Obtain brief, as well as comprehensive, patient histories, with an emphasis on occupation and exposure.
- •Perform complete or focused physical examination as indicated.
- •Select appropriate diagnostic studies in the evaluation of patients.
- •Identify the potential relationship between patient symptoms and occupational/environmental exposures.
- •Diagnose and manage occupational//environmental illnesses and injuries, with the use of consultants in related
- disciplines when indicated.
- •Identify non-occupational/environmental factors that may contribute to occupational/environmental disease or
- •Refer and follow up or manage patients with serious occupational or environmental injuries and illnesses.
- •Elicit patients' concerns about exposures and establish a therapeutic alliance incorporating risk communication.
- •Report all findings to affected individuals and pertinent information to organizations and employers as
- appropriate (considering medical confidentiality issues), advocating for the health and safety of patients and
- •Evaluate and treat medical conditions commonly seem in an OEM practice.
- •Apply clinical practice guidelines in one's practice.
- •Identify and apply preventative strategies to decrease injuries and illnesses.
- Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
- Physician Assistant
Provides medical treatment under the supervision of the attending physician for University Community Hospital
employees and the employees of client area corporations. This medical care will be provided within the frame work of the
hospital's medical staff and the Occupational Health Service department's policies and procedures.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18322790/physician-assistant-adventhealth-medical-groupLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005